AP DEECET 2017 Counselling Dates available now, Schedule, 1st and 2nd Phase Counselling Web Options:
AP DEECET 2017 Counselling Dates Schedule is Declared by School Education Department on its official website at deecetap.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who wish to participate in AP DEECET Counselling Process 2017, are required to register online. Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has recently Announced AP DEECET Result 2017 on 15th September 2017.
Candidates who have appeared in AP DEECET Exam 2017, are now eligible to download their AP DEECET Rank Card from official website at deecetap.cgg.gov.in. Government of Andhra Pradesh wants to give Admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) through AP DEECET 2017 and Counselling Procedure.
Candidates who have achieved required Cut Off Marks in AP DEECET Exam 2017, only those will be allowed to attend Online AP DEECET Counselling. School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh is inviting DEECET passed candidates for Online Registration for Admission Counselling Procedure in 2017. Concerned candidates need to fill up Web Options for AP DEECET Counselling 2017 from 19th September 2017.
AP DEECET 2017 Counselling Dates, Schedule, Web Options
|Name of Authority||School Education Department,
Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Name of Exam||AP DEECET 2017 (Entrance Test)|
|AP DEECET Result Announce Date 2017||15th September 2017|
|Name of Counselling||AP DEECET Counselling 2017|
|Type of Counselling||Online Counselling /Web Based Counselling|
|Name of Course||Diploma in Elementary Education [D.El.Ed.]|
|Duration of D.El.Ed. Course||Two Years|
|Mode of Registration for AP DEECET Counselling 2017||Online Mode Only|
|AP DEECET Counselling 2017 Commences||19th September 2017|
|Counselling, Document Verification and Admission will be finished by||18th October 2017|
AP DEECET Counselling Schedule 2017
First Phase of AP DEECET Counselling 2017
- Online Registration Web Option Entry: from 19th September to 21st September 2017
- First Phase Seat Allotment will Declare on: 25th September 2017
- Document /Certificate Verification and Admission Procedure: 26th September to 5th October 2017
Second Phase of AP DEECET Counselling 2017
- Online Registration Web Option Entry: from 9th October to 12th October 2017
- Second Phase Seat Allotment will Declare on: 13th October 2017
- Document /Certificate Verification and Admission Procedure: 16th October to 18th October 2017
As on 1st September 2017, Candidate must have completed at least 17 Years. There is No Upper Age Limit to take part AP DEECET Counselling 2017 and Admission to D.El.Ed. Course.
Eligibility Criteria for AP DEECET Counselling 2017:
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% Marks in the year 2016-2017.
In addition, the Candidate must have qualified in AP DEECET Entrance Test 2017 with required Cut Off Marks.
Counselling Fee and Tuition Fee:
Candidates have to pay Counselling Fee as mentioned in AP DEECET 2017 Counselling Notice.
Counselling Fee should be paid at the time of Registration and Tuition Fee at the time of Final Reporting and Admission at respective college /institute.
AP DEECET Counselling /Admission Procedure:
School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh will give Admission to D.El.Ed. Programme on the basis of following_
- AP DEECET Exam 2017 Marks
- Online Counselling Procedure
- Seat Allotment
- Document Verification, Payment of Tuition Fee
- Admission Confirmation and Issue of Final Admission Letter
Documents Required at the time of Reporting for Admission at Allotted College/Institute:
Candidates are required to bring following documents while going to Report at Allotted College or Institute_
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2017
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2017
- SSC Exam Mark Sheet
- Intermediate Exam Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Permanent Residence Proof
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Parents’ Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (if any)
- NCC, PH, Special Category Certificate as applicable
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Any other documents instructed in Counselling Notice.
Please note that you have to bring all required documents in Original at the time of Reporting at relevant college or institute. In case any document is missing, the Selection Committee will Reject your Admission to D.El.Ed. Programme.
How to Apply AP DEECET Counselling 2017 Online
- Log on to official website at deecetap.cgg.gov.in.
- Find out AP DEECET Counselling 2017.
- Select the Notification/Notice link to download it as PDF.
- Read the Counselling Notice thoroughly.
- Get back to previous page and click on Online Registration/Web Options.
- Login with your AP DEECET 2017 Hall Ticket Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB).
- Fill up required particulars and choose Web Option for your desired colleges and institutes.
- Lock your Choices after all choices are filled up.
- Submit your details online to complete First Phase Counselling Registration.
For more information about AP DEECET 2017 Counselling Dates, Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, 1st, 2nd Phase Counselling, Seat Allotment, Admission Process etc., kindly visit official website at deecetap.cgg.gov.in.