AP Gurukula Teacher Notification 2017 Apply Online for 337 TGT, PGT, PET and Jr Lecturer AP Gurukula Recruitment at www.psc.ap.gov.in:
AP Gurukula Teacher Notification 2017 has been released by APPSC on its official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates who want to get a teaching job in Andhra Pradesh, should apply against this AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment 2017. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites online application for 337 vacancies of TGT, PGT, PET, Junior Lecturer and Physical Director posts.
AP Gurukula Teacher Notification 2017
- 1 AP Gurukula Teacher Notification 2017
- 2 AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment Post wise Vacancy Details:
- 4 Educational Qualification for AP Gurukula Teacher Jobs 2017:
- 5 AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- 6 How to Apply Online for AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment 2017
Government of Andhra Pradesh offers a great chance to candidates through AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017. Interested candidates have to apply online via official website portal at www.psc.ap.gov.in or www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh PSC will accept the Application Form by online mode only. In case a candidate tries to submit Application For AP Gurukula Teacher by any other mode, his/her Application will be Rejected by APPSC.
AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment Department will not consider any application after the Closing Date. That is why candidates are advised to submit Online Application within prescribed time limit.
AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Name of Recruitment||AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017|
|Name of Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Physical Education Teacher (PET)
|Total Number of Vacancies||337 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh State|
|Department to Work||AP Gurukulam
Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Refer Official Notification|
AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 250 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 11 posts
- Physical Education Teacher (PET): 50 posts
- Junior Lecturer: 22 posts
- Physical Director: 04 posts
Candidate’s Age must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 34 Years.
Candidates of Reserved Categories are eligible to get Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per AP Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for AP Gurukula Teacher Jobs 2017:
Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with B.Ed or D.Ed or D.El.Ed from a government recognized university.
For Physical Education Teacher and Physical Director posts, candidates should have Degree in Physical Education like B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed etc.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), must have passed Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) in relevant subject/discipline.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as under_
For TGT and PET posts
- Local tribes Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
For PGT, Jr Lecturer and Physical Director posts
- All Categories Candidates: Rs.250/-
Application Form will not be accepted without Fee Payment.
AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for Gurukula Teacher on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- APTET Score (for TGT only)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
After appointment in AP Gurukulam, candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- TGT: From Rs.15280/- to Rs.40510/- per month
- PGT: From Rs.18030/- to Rs.43030/- per month
- PET: From Rs.11530/- to Rs.33200/- per month
- Junior Lecturer: From Rs.19050/- to Rs.45850/- per month
- Physical Director: From Rs.14860/- to Rs.39540/- per month
The Pay Scales mentioned above are subject to change as per Andhra Pradesh Government Rules & Amendments.
AP Gurukula Teacher Admit Card 2017 will be released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates are advised to check official website at www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in or www.psc.ap.gov.in regularly for updates on Admit Card and Exam Date. APPSC will declare AP Gurukula Teacher Admit Card 2017 be two week of exam.
How to Apply Online for AP Gurukula Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in OR www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in.
- Find out AP Gurukula Teacher Notification 2017 for 337 TGT, PGT, PRT and Jr Lecturer posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF file.
- Read whole Advertisement carefully to know Recruitment Procedure.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and Certificates as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Save e-Receipt generated on Successful Fee Payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion.
- Note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: Starting Shortly
Closing Date for Online Application: Announce Later
For more information about AP Gurukula Teacher Notification 2017 for 337 posts of TGT, PGT, PET, Physical Director and Junior Lecturer, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in or www.psc.ap.gov.in.