ASRB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 173 Stenographer Grade 3 and LDC Posts:
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has just released an Advertisement for ASRB Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment 2017. Candidates who possess necessary qualification, should apply online for ASRB Steno/LDC Recruitment 2017. Indian Council of Agricultural Research is inviting Online Application for filling up 173 vacancies of Stenographer Grade 3 and Lower Division Clerk in 2017.
Candidates who have passed 12th Class Exam, are eligible to participate in ASRB Stenographer and LDC Recruitment 2017. However, Typing Skill and Proficiency in Stenography are also compulsory eligibility. Interested candidates have to submit Online Application for ASRB Steno Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 at www.asrb.org.in. ASRB Board allows candidates to register online from 31st August 2017 to 25th September 2017.
Department of Agricultural Research & Education will recruit deserving candidates through Written Exam and Skill Test. Candidates must not miss this opportunity because it’s a government job on 12th Class basis. ASRB Board will not accept the application form by any other mode than online. Candidates are strictly advised to complete Application Submission and Fee Payment procedure within prescribed time limit.
ASRB Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|Name of Authority||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Name of Board||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)|
|Name of Recruitment||ASRB Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts &
Number of Posts
|Stenographer Grade 3: 95 posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 78 posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||173 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||As per Instructions of ASRB, ICAR|
|Department to Work||Headquarters of ICAR|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th September 2017|
As on Closing Date of Application, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 27 Years.
Relaxation in Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for ASRB Stenographer Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed required qualification/exam from a government recognized education board, university or institute. Post wise eligibility details are given below_
Stenographer Grade 3
- 12th Class (HSC) Exam.
- Ability to give Dictation Test in English or Hindi with 80 w.p.m. in 10 minutes.
- Ability to complete Transcribe the Matter in English in 50 Minutes or Hindi in 65 Minutes.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- 12th Class (HSC) Exam.
- Have Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Following candidates are Exempted from Application Fee_
- SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen Categories
- Women Candidates of All Categories
All other candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.200/-. The Fee can be paid online by Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking. Transaction Charges should be paid and borne by candidates.
Application Fee once paid, cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages of recruitment_
- Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test (Stenography Test and Typing Test)
- Document Verification and Interview
After appointment as Stenographer and LDC, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Stenographer Grade 3 – From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month.
In addition to Basic Pay and Grade Pay, candidate will also receive allowances admissible as per Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for ASRB Stenographer Grade 3 Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website at www.asrb.org.in.
- Find out Vacancy tab on left side of page.
- Select the Vacancy tab to open Recruitment Page.
- Search for click on the link Online Application for Stenographer Grade 3 and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Examination 2017.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully before applying online.
- Return to Application Page and select the link Application Form to begin.
- Select New Registration link to proceed.
- Register yourself with necessary personal details.
- Fill up your Application Form online with educational and other information.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, Documents and Certificates as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee Rs.200/- by Online Payment Gateway.
- Save e-Receipt as Fee Payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Registration Number and Password (if any) for reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 31st August 2017
Closing Date to Submit Online Application: 25th September 2017
Editing of Online Application Available: from 26th to 29th September 2017
ASRB Admit Card Available to Download: 14th October 2017
Date of Written Exam of Stenographer, LDC: 29th October 2017
For more information about ASRB Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 173 posts of Stenographer Grade 3 and Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply for ASRB Steno Grade 3 Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.asrb.org.in.