ASRLMS Recruitment 2017 Apply for 298 Block Coordinator, MIS and Project Manager Posts:
Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society released Notification for ASRLMS Recruitment 2017 on official website at asrlms.assam.gov.in. ASRLMS has 298 vacant posts of Block Coordinator, Project Manager and MIS Assistant cum Accountant. Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates of Assam.
Candidates who have required qualification and experience, should apply online for ASRLMS Assam Block Coordinator Recruitment 2017. ASRLMS Society will accept Online Application on its official portal at www.asrlms.com. Interested candidates can register online from 16th September 2017 to 7th October 2017.
ASRLMS Recruitment Department will not accept any application form after the Closing Date i.e. 07.10.2017. Moreover, candidates who face any problem in Online Application, are required to contact ASRLMS Helpline before Last Date. Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society Recruitment 2017 is a great opportunity for candidates to grab a government job.
Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society Recruitment 2017
|Name of Authority||Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission Society,
Government of Assam
|Name of Recruitment||ASRLMS Assam Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Block Coordinator
Block Project Manager
MIS Assistant cum Accountant
And many others
|Total Number of Vacancies||298 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Job|
|Job Period||One Year, can be extended|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Assam State|
|Department to Work||As per order of ASRLMS at the time of Appointment|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.asrlms.com|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th October 2017|
Post wise Vacancy Details:
- Block Coordinator: 167 posts
- Block Project Manager: 43 posts
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant: 41 posts
- District Functional Expert (SM, IB & CB): 10 posts
- District Project Manager: 09 posts
- District Accounts Manager: 08 posts
- District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing): 06 posts
- District Functional Expert (FI): 04 posts
- District Functional Expert (Skills): 04 posts
- District MIS Manager: 04 posts
- State Project Manager (HR, Administration & Capacity Building of Staff): 01 post
- Project Manager – Procurement & Finance (Skills): 01 post
Age of Candidate must be in between the criteria as under_
- Block Coordinator: 23 Years to 40 Years
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant: 23 Years to 40 Years
- State Project Manager: 32 Years to 45 Years
- Project Manager Procurement & Finance: 32 Years to 40 Years
- District Project Manager: 30 Years to 40 Years
- All Other Posts: 25 Years to 40 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates of Assam State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for ASRLMS Assam Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained Graduate and/or Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a government recognized university or institute.
Candidate must have completed at least 02 to 07 Years’ Experience in respective work field at a reputed organization or department.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates need NOT to pay any Application/Exam Fee for ASRLMS Assam Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in overall selection process as under_
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion and Computer Proficiency Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Candidates will be appointed initially for the period of One Year. This period can be extended further by ASRLMS based upon candidate’s performance in relevant work.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointed by ASRLMS Society, candidates will be paid Salary as follows_
- Block Coordinator: Rs.21560/- per month
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant: Rs.15000/- per month
- State Project Manager: Rs.63000/- per month
- Project Manager Procurement & Finance: Rs.49000/- per month
- District Project Manager: Rs.42000/- per month
- District MIS Manager: Rs.25000/- per month
- District Accounts Manager: Rs.28000/- per month
- All Other Posts: Rs.35000/- per month
How to Apply Online for ASRLMS Assam Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at asrlms.assam.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment – Career section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Notification regarding Recruitment of various posts in ASRLMS.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Visit Online Application Portal at www.asrlms.com.
- Go through All Instructions given on page.
- Then click on APPLY ONLINE link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Upload your Certificate of Caste, Community, Disability and Special Category as applicable.
- Check and Verify that all particulars are filled up correctly in Application Form.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 16th September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 7th October 2017
Date of Written Exam: Announce Later
For more information about ASRLMS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released for 298 Posts of Block Coordinator, Project Manager and MIS Assistant cum Accountant, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and Visit Official Website at asrlms.assam.gov.in or www.asrlms.com.