Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 174 Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy:
Secretariat Administration Department has released Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 for Junior Administrative Assistant posts. Government of Assam has decided to fill up 174 vacant posts of Jr Admin Asst in various districts in 2017. Candidates should have Graduate Degree to take part in this recruitment process.
Assam Secretariat is inviting online application from young and skilled candidates in September 2017. Interested candidates can apply online for Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2017 via official web at www.sad.assam.gov.in. Candidates have to complete Application Registration and Submission Process at www.recruitmentaim.in on or before 24th September 2017.
The Application Form will be accepted by online mode only and within prescribed time limit. Incomplete applications will also be Rejected by Assam Secretariat. Assam Secretariat Recruitment is a great opportunity for candidates seeking government job. Secretariat Administration Department will organize Written Test and Computer Test for selection of Junior Administrative Assistant.
Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Name of Authority||Secretariat Administrative Department,
Government of Assam
|Name of Recruitment||Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||174 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Assam State|
|Department to Work||As per order of Assam Secretariat|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.recruitmentaim.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th September 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved Category: 100 posts
- ST (P): 17 posts
- ST (H): 05 posts
- SC Category: 06 posts
- OBC /MOBC Category: 44 posts
- Personal With Disability (PWD): 02 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 174 Posts
Out of 174 total posts (all categories), following posts are reserved_
- Reservation for Women: 30%
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen: 02%
As on 1st January 2017, Age of the candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 43 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Assam as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC, ST candidates) from a government recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have completed Computer Diploma or Certificate Course of Minimum Six Months duration.
Candidate must have Working Knowledge of Computer in Office Productivity Software Tools i.e. Word Processor, Spread Sheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet and Email.
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates who have BPL Certificate, are Exempted from Fee Payment. All other candidates need to pay Application Fee as follows_
- SC, ST, OBC Categories: Rs.150/-
- General Category: Rs.250/-
Candidates should pay the Application Fee by Treasury Challan. Application Fee once paid, cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following tests_
- Written Exam
- Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing
- Document Verification
After appointment as Junior Administrative Assistant, candidate will be paid Salary under PB-2 Pay Scale from Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-. In addition, the candidate will receive admissible allowances as per Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.sad.assam.gov.in.
- Find out and Select Advertisement for Recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant in Assam Secretariat.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Go through whole advertisement carefully before applying online.
- Visit online portal at www.recruitmentaim.in.
- Then click on Recruitment in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) Government of Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
- Select the link Click here to Apply Online for Junior Administrative Assistant.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on Proceed button.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee and keep your Treasury Challan copy as fee payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 26th August 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 24th September 2017
Date of Written Exam: Announce Later
For more information about Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued by Secretariat Administration Department for 174 Junior Administrative Assistant posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.sad.assam.gov.in.