BCECE 2017 Counselling Schedule, Apply Online BCECE 2017 for Second Round. Download Notification for BCECE 2017 Counselling:
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2017 has been Declared by Government of Bihar. Candidates can get Admission to any Government College through BCECE Counselling 2017. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board has published a Notice for Second Round of BCECE 2017 Counselling. Candidates can register online for 2nd Counselling through official portal at www.bceceboard.com.
BCECE Board has decided to organize Second Counselling Round 2017 from 28th August to 31st August 2017. Candidates who could not get Admission in First Round, have another chance to try their luck. Government of Bihar has already started Online Registration of BCECE Second Counselling 2017 on 24th August 2017. Interested candidates are required to apply online in between 24th and 26th August 2017.
BCECE Counselling Schedule 2017 Second Round Online Registration
- 1 BCECE Counselling Schedule 2017 Second Round Online Registration
- 2 BCECE Counselling 2017 Schedule, Procedure
- 3 Documents Required for Verification at BCECE Counselling 2017:
- 4 How to Apply Online for BCECE Second Round Counselling 2017:
- 5 Click Here to Apply Online for BCECE 2nd Counselling 2017 [28th to 31st August 2017]
- 6 Click to View/Download BCECE 2nd Counselling Notice
|Name of Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board, Government of Bihar|
|Name of Exam||BCECE Entrance Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||Phase I: 16th April 2017
Phase II: 14th May 2017
|Courses Offered by BCECE Board||Engineering & Technology
|Admission Procedure||BCECE Entrance Exam 2017
BCECE Counselling 2017
|BCECE Counselling Schedule 2017||August 2017|
|First Round of BCECE Counselling 2017||3rd, 6th and 10th August 2017|
|Second Round of BCECE Counselling 2017||28th August to 31st August 2017|
|Mode of Registration for Second Round||Online Mode Only|
|Registration Dates for BCECE 2nd Counselling 2017||24th August to 26th August 2017|
BCECE Board has released a notification about Second Counselling 2017 on its official website at www.bceceboard.com. Government of Bihar invited BCECE Entrance Exam qualified candidates for BCECE Counselling 2017. Candidates who have successfully passed in Entrance Exam 2017, only those are eligible for Second Round of Counselling.
Bihar Board has already completed First Round of BCECE Counselling 2017 on 10th August 2017. BCECE Board has given admission to many candidates in First Round. But those who want to change their college, are also required to register for BCECE Counselling 2017. So the Admission Counselling Program 2017 will be held for fresh candidates and first round candidates in the end of August 2017.
BCECE Counselling 2017 Schedule, Procedure
Candidates who wish to take part in BCECE 2nd Counselling 2017, should apply online. BCECE Board will arrange Third Round of Counselling only if the seats will remain vacant. Therefore, we recommend the candidates to register for Second Round as soon as possible. BCECE Board will accept Online Application for 2nd Counselling 2017 up to 26th August 2017.
On 27th August 2017, BCECE Board will Declare District wise Counselling Schedule 2017. Candidates are advised to visit official website at www.bceceboard.com and download the Schedule. Thereafter the candidates need to visit the Place of BCECE Counselling 2017 on the date mentioned in Schedule. Any candidate who cannot attend the BCECE Counselling Program 2017, will not get Admission in any course.
Documents Required for Verification at BCECE Counselling 2017:
Candidates are required to bring Necessary Documents in Original while going to attend Second Round of BCECE Counselling 2017. Here we provide List of Important Documents for BCECE 2nd Counselling 2017 as follows_
- Hall Ticket of Intermediate (10+2) Exam
- Intermediate Exam Result (Mark Sheet)
- Intermediate Exam Qualifying Certificate
- Hall Ticket of Matriculation 10th Exam
- Matriculation Exam Result (Mark Sheet)
- Matriculation Exam Qualifying Certificate
- Hall Ticket of BCECE Entrance Exam
- Six Photocopies same as pasted on BCECE Exam Hall Ticket
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate (Proof)
- Character Certificate
- Any other document applicable as mentioned First & Second Page of BCECE Counselling Notification/Prospectus 2017.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring all the above documents with them otherwise their Admission Process will be cancelled by BCECE Board.
How to Apply Online for BCECE Second Round Counselling 2017:
- Log on to BCECE Board official website at www.bceceboard.com.
- Find out and Select PCM Rank of BCECE 2017.
- Navigate to the link FIND RANK OF BCECE (PCM) 2017 AND SUBMIT YOUR OPTION.
- Click on the link to proceed.
- Enter your BCECE Roll Number and Date of Birth as Date/Month/Year.
- Then click on Show Rank button to see your Rank on screen.
- Fill up Application Form for BCECE 2nd Counselling 2017.
- Choose best colleges option to get admission to your desired Degree Course.
- Lock your Choices for Second Round of Counselling 2017.
- Provide remaining details to complete your Registration.
For more information about BCECE Counselling 2017 Schedule, Procedure, Online Registration, Important Documents for Counselling etc., kindly visit official website at www.bceceboard.com.