Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1734 Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancy:
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission published Advertisement of Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. Candidates who wish to do a respected job in Police Department, should apply for this Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017. Bihar State Police Department is inviting online application from young and enthusiastic candidates of Bihar. Interested candidates have to apply online for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 at www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
Candidates who have obtained at least Bachelor Degree, only those can participate in this recruitment process. Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 is a big opportunity for Graduation passed candidates. In present time, it is very tough to get a government job. Therefore candidates are advised to register online for Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Bihar Police 2017 via official portal.
Government of Bihar is back with huge vacancies of Sub Inspector Bihar Police in 2017. There are total 1734 vacant posts of Sub Inspector, out of 17 posts are allotted to Sportsmen Quota. So the candidates have to fight a battle for 1717 posts available in general recruitment. Online Application for Bihar Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2017 will start shortly. Candidates are recommended to apply online for Sub Inspector post within prescribed time limit.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Bihar State Police Department|
|Name of Recruitment||Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Number of Vacancies||1734 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bihar State|
|Department to Work||Bihar Police Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announce Shortly|
Age of the candidate must be at least 21 Years and Not more than 37 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to candidates of SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, PH and other Reserved Categories as per Government Rules. Please note that Age Relaxation is to be given to candidates who live in Bihar State.
Educational Qualification for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a government recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have knowledge of local language of Bihar and Hindi language.
Candidate must meet Physical Standards as required for Sub Inspector post in Bihar Police. Physical Fitness and Efficiency are most important in this recruitment process.
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as mentioned in Official Notification.
Any application submitted without Fee Payment will not be accepted. Application Fee once paid, will not be refunded or transferred to another recruitment.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Process of Selection:
Bihar State Police will recruit Sub Inspector post on the basis of candidates’ performance in following procedure_
- Preliminary Exam (Written Test)
- Mains Exam (Written Test)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- Interview and Final Selection
After appointment as Sub Inspector, candidate will be paid Salary under Pay Scale (PB-2) from Rs.5500/- to Rs.9000/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab on left side down the homepage.
- Select the tab to go to Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 for 1734 SI Posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to download the same as PDF file.
- Read whole advertisement carefully and get back to previous page.
- Select Online Application link to start registration.
- Register yourself with your personal details as asked.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your educational and communication information.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable to you.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: Announce Shortly
Date of Sub Inspector Prelims Exam 2017: to be Intimated later
For more information about Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 1734 Sub Inspector Posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 etc., please refer Detailed Advertisement and visit official website at www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in.