BPSC 63rd Combined Competitive Exam Notification Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 355 Commercial Tax Officer and Labour Enforcement Officer Posts:
BPSC 63rd Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2017 is Released on official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Government of Bihar has announced 355 vacancies of Commercial Tax Officer (CTO), Labour Enforcement Officer (LEO) and many other posts. Candidates who live in Bihar State and looking for a government job, should not miss this golden opportunity.
BPSC 63rd Combined Competitive Exam Recruitment 2017
Bihar Public Service Commission is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates for filling up 355 vacant posts in 2017-2018. Candidates are advised to go through Complete Eligibility Criteria before applying online for BPSC 63rd CCE Recruitment 2017. Because Bihar PSC will dismiss the candidate at any stage of recruitment if he/she is found ineligible.
Interested candidates should apply via Online Mode on official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Public Service Commission will accept Online Registration for 63rd Combined Competitive Exam from 13th November to 4th December 2017. The candidates will have complete Registration and Final Submission of Application on or before 11th December 2017.
BPSC 63rd CCE Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC),
Government of Bihar
|Name of Recruitment||BPSC Commercial Tax Officer and Labour Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Exam||BPSC 63rd Combined Competitive Exam 2017|
|Name of Posts||
And Many Other Posts
|Total Number of Posts||355 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bihar State|
|Department to Work||Various Government Departments|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||http://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/Index|
|Last Date to Apply Online||4th December 2017|
|Last Date of Final Submission (Online)||11th December 2017|
BPSC 63rd Combined Competitive Exam Post wise Vacancy 2017:
|Name of Posts||Total Posts||UR Category||SC Category||ST Category||EBC Category||BC Category||BC Female|
|01||Subdivision Officer||31 posts||16||05||NIL||06||03||01|
|02||Police Deputy Superintendent||06 posts||01||01||NIL||04||NIL||NIL|
|03||Commercial Tax Officer||123 posts||70||18||02||18||10||05|
|04||Planning Officer/District Planning Officer||03 posts||02||NIL||NIL||NIL||NIL||01|
|05||Tax Superintendent||09 posts||05||01||NIL||02||01||NIL|
|06||Junior Registrar/Joint Junior Registrar||16 posts||07||—||—||03||05||01|
|07||Labour Superintendent||11 posts||07||01||NIL||01||02||NIL|
|08||Assistant Registrar||01 post||01||—||—||—||—||—|
|09||Revenue Officer||19 posts||10||03||NIL||04||02||—|
|10||Product Inspector||13 posts||07||01||NIL||03||02||NIL|
|11||Labour Enforcement Officer||123 posts||42||28||NIL||43||01||09|
|—-||Grand Total:||355 Posts||—-||—-||—-||—-||—-||—-|
As on 1st August 2017, Candidate’s Age must be at least 20, 21, 22 Years and Not More than 37 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Female Candidates and Reserved Categories Candidates of Bihar as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for BPSC 63rd CCE Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed at least Graduate Degree or Equivalent from a recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have required knowledge of respective job profile. In addition, candidate should have proper knowledge of native/local language of relevant district/place of work.
Moreover, candidates must meet necessary Physical Standards as mentioned in Official Notification by Bihar PSC.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee plus Bank Charges as follows_
- SC, ST and PH Categories: Rs.200 + 59 = Rs.259/-
- All Other Categories: Rs.750 + 59 = Rs.809/-
Application Fee once paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following tests_
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard/Fitness Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification and Final Selection
Candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 or 4800 or 4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for BPSC 63rd CCE Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Navigate to 63rd Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination.
- Click on Important Notice, Advertisement and Instructions for filling Online Application to download them as PDF.
- Read whole Notification, Notice and Instructions carefully before applying online.
- Get back to BPSC home page and find out Apply Online tab.
- Select the tab to go to Online Application Page.
- Now click on B.P.S.C Online Application tab to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Gateway or by Challan.
- Save Fee Receipt/Challan Copy as Proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form and Fee Challan for record.
- Attach required documents, certificates copies with Application Form hard copy.
- Send the Application Form, Fee receipt/Challan and documents to BPSC Address by Registered or Speed Post.
Important Dates for BPSC 63rd Combined Competitive Exam 2017 Recruitment:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application Registration||13th November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||4th December 2017|
|Last Date for Online/Offline Fee Payment||4th December 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||11th December 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form Hard Copy and Fee Challan Copy||18th December 2017|