BSNL JAO Previous Papers Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus PDF, Past 10 Years Question Papers, Model Papers, Solved Papers:
BSNL JAO Previous Papers are released by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2017. BSNL Recruitment Board has decided to take Junior Accounts Officer Competitive Exam on 5th November 2017. Candidates who are going to appear in JAO Exam 2017, are required to refer Detailed Syllabus and Previous Year Papers.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has just Declared BSNL JAO Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 on its official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com. With help of Syllabus and BSNL JAO Previous Year Papers, candidates can work hard for Written Exam. As we know that BSNL offers government job as Junior Accounts Officer and the competition is very tough. So candidates who will read the Reference Book every day, only those will be able to clear the JAO Exam.
BSNL JAO Previous Papers PDF Download Junior Accounts
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 Previous Year Papers are available to download at www.externalbsnlexam.com. Last time, BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Competitive Exam was conducted in February 2015. After two years, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited again wants to recruit 996 Junior Accounts Officer posts through Written Exam. Candidates are advised to refer All Old Question Papers of JAO for better preparation of exam.
BSNL JAO Model Papers PDF Download
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has released BSNL JAO Notification 2017 for Recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer Posts. BSNL has 996 vacancies of JAO in 28 States and Union Territories of India. A large number of candidates from all over India are applying online for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
Candidates who have obtained M.Com or CA or CS or ICWA Qualification, only those are eligible to participate in this recruitment. BSNL Recruitment Board has allowed the candidates to submit Online Application from 11th September to 15th October 2017. BSNL is going to appoint deserving candidates as Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) on the basis of Written Exam, followed by Document Verification in upcoming time.
Download BSNL JAO Question Papers PDF
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will conduct BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Competitive Exam 2017 on 5th November 2017. Candidates who want to clear the Written Exam, are advised to go through BSNL JAO Previous Year Papers and Syllabus PDF. Here we provide complete details about BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017 Syllabus as follows:
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam 2017 contains Two Papers as under_
|Exam Marks||Time Allowed|
|PAPER I – General English and General Aptitude /Awareness: 150 MARKS|
|01||General English||100 Marks||Three Hours Only|
|02||General Aptitude /Awareness||50 Marks|
|PAPER II – Financial and Commercial Accounts: 300 MARKS|
|01||Financial Management||300 Marks||Three Hours Only|
|03||Tax and Commercial Laws|
- In General Aptitude /Awareness Test, BSNL will check Candidate’s capacity for General Awareness. The Level of Test will be as expected from a Post Graduate Individual.
- Standard of Paper in Commerce Subjects, Taxation and Commercial Laws will be of Commerce Post Graduate Degree (M.Com) Exam Level of an Indian University.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Syllabus 2017
PAPER I – GENERAL ENGLISH AND GENERAL APTITUDE /AWARENESS
- Comprehension of given passages and Grammar, usage and vocabulary.
General Aptitude /Awareness:
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Mental Ability
- Test of Reasoning and Quantitative Technique
PAPER II – FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS
Financial Management, Cost Accounting, Tax and Commercial Laws
- Company Accounts Introduction; Shares and Distributors
- Company Accounts; Final Account
- Cash and Fund flow Statement
- Nature, Objective and Basic Principles of Auditing
- Techniques of auditing Physical Verification, Examination of Documents and Vouching, Direct Conformation Analytical Review
- Planning and Audit, Audit Programmes, Working Papers, Audit Process
- Valuation of Internal Controls
- Various types of Audit
Financial Management – An Overview:
- Goals of Financial management
- Key Activities of Financial Management
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organization of Finance Function
- Basic Concepts Underlying Accounting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and Usage of Final Statements
- Financial Topics Related to Balances Received and Profit and Loss Accounts
- Analyzing Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios
- Applications of Financial Analysis
- Problems in Financial Statements and Analysis
- Break-even Analysis and Leverages
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
- Capital Budgeting
- Long Term Financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control
- Companies Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Consumer Protection Act
How to Download BSNL JAO Previous Year Papers
- Log on to official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
- Find out Junior Accounts Officer Previous Year Papers.
- Select the link to go to relevant page.
- Now click on the Year to download that year’s JAO Paper e.g. BSNL JAO Exam Paper 2015.
- Download BSNL JAO Previous Year Papers as PDF.
For more information about BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for Competitive Exam to be held on 5th November 2017, Steps to download BSNL JAO Previous Papers etc., kindly visit official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com.