BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 | BSNL JAO Recruitment Notification 2017 | Apply Online for 996 Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited wants to recruit 996 vacant posts of Junior Accounts Officer in upcoming months. Candidates who have obtained Post Graduate Degree, only those are eligible to apply online for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017. Online Registration of Application starts on 11th September 2017. Interested candidates can submit their Application at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
- 2 BSNL 996 JAO Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Category wise BSNL JO Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Educational Qualification for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017:
- 5 BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- 6 How to Apply Online for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017:
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification is released on official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited invites online application for 996 BNL JAO Vacancy 2017. Candidates who are looking for a government job in India, should not miss this golden opportunity. BSNL is going to appoint deserving young candidates as Junior Accounts Officer in various circles across India.
Candidates are advised to go through Detailed Advertisement and Instructions carefully. Because BSNL will not accept any incomplete application. Moreover, Offline Application sent by post or any other mode, will also be Rejected by BSNL. Candidates will have to pay Fee and submit Online Application for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 within prescribed time limit.
BSNL 996 JAO Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited,
Government of India
|Name of Recruitment||BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||996 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Department to Work||BSNL Office|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||All Candidates: www.externalbsnlexam.com
BSNL Employees: www.internalbsnlexam.com
|Last Date to Apply Online||September or October 2017|
Category wise BSNL JO Vacancy Details 2017:
- Other Categories (Unreserved): 403 posts
- OBC Category: 269 posts
- SC Category: 202 posts
- ST Category: 122 posts
46 posts are Reserved for PWD Category (already included in above mentioned posts).
Category wise JAO posts mentioned above are an estimate only. Official posts details will be released shortly by BSNL.
Age of candidate must be at least 20 Years and Not more than 30 Years.
Candidates of Reserved Categories are eligible to get Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained one of the following qualification or degree_
- Chartered Accountant from ICAI OR
- Company Secretary from ICSI OR
- Cost & Works Accountant from ICWAI OR
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) from a UGC recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be an Indian National and have enough knowledge of Hindi and/or local language of relevant BSNL Circle.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
All the candidates have to pay Application Fee Rs.1000/-. For Fee details of SC, ST, OBC Categories, please refer Official Notification.
Application Fee can be paid by Online Payment Mode i.e. Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded unless the Recruitment is cancelled by BSNL in future.
BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for JAO posts based upon their Qualification and Performance in Written Exam as well as Interview.
BSNL Selection Board will also verify Original Documents, Certificates of each candidate at the time of Interview.
Candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/- with Annual Increment and HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits etc. admissible as per Government Rules. For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com.
- Find out Recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer in BSNL 2017.
- Download Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and login with your Email ID and Password.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee by Online Payment Gateway.
- Save e-Receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Login Details i.e. Email ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 11th September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: September /October 2017
Date of Written Exam: Announce Later
For more information about BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for 996 Posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.externalbsnlexam.com or www.bsnl.co.in.