Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 Apply 2259 CG Police Constable Recruitment at www.cgpolice.gov.in:
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018: Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Police Department has just released CG Police Constable Recruitment 2018 on its official website. Chhattisgarh Police has 2259 vacant posts of General Duty (GD) Constable and other Constable. Candidates who wish to become a Police Constable in Chhattisgarh State, should apply against CG Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018
- 1 Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018
- 2 Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 3 CG Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
- 4 Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Post wise Details 2018:
- 5 CG Police Constable District wise Vacancy Details:
- 6 How to Apply Online for CG Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018
- 7 Important Dates for CG Police Recruitment 2018:
- 8 CG Police Recruitment Official website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
Government of Chhattisgarh is inviting Online Application from Higher Secondary Exam passed candidates for filling up 2259 posts of GD Constable in 2018. Male and Female Candidates who possess required qualifications and physical fitness standards, are eligible to take part in CG Police Constable Recruitment Process 2018. Candidates are advised to refer Detailed Advertisement before applying online.
Candidates who do not meet required eligibility criteria, are advised not to apply for GD Constable. Chhattisgarh Police Department will Reject Application Forms of Ineligible candidates, Incomplete Applications and Applications submitted after the Closing Date. Application Form submitted without Fee Payment will also be Rejected by CG Police Recruitment Board.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates have to apply online for CG Police Recruitment 2018 via official website portal at www.cgpolice.gov.in. Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board will not accept the Application Form by any other mode. Candidates can fill up their Application Online from 3rd January 2018. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 4th February 2018.
CG Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Authority||Chhattisgarh Police,
Government of Chhattisgarh
|Name of Recruitment||CG Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||2259 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis Job|
|Job Sector||Police Sector Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Chhattisgarh State|
|Department to Work||Chhattisgarh Police Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.cgpolice.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||4th February 2018|
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Post wise Details 2018:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Constable (Electrician)||02 Posts|
|2.||Constable (Cook)||09 Posts|
|3.||Constable (Sweeper)||04 Posts|
|4.||Constable (Mansion)||01 Post|
|5.||Constable (D.R)||09 Posts|
|6.||Constable (Tent Tailor)||04 Posts|
|7.||Constable (Tent Plumber)||01 Post|
|8.||Constable (Dhobi)||03 Posts|
|9.||Constable (Barber)||05 Posts|
|10.||Constable (Carpenter)||02 Posts|
|11.||Constable (Water Carrier)||01 Post|
|12.||GD Constable||2043 Posts|
|13.||Constable (Driver)||161 posts|
|14.||Constable (Cobbler)||06 Posts|
|15.||Constable (Tent Khalasi)||07 Posts|
|—||TOTAL VACANT POSTS:-||2259 POSTS|
CG Police Constable District wise Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of District||Available Posts|
|02||Police Academic Chandkuri, Raipur||24 Posts|
|03||PTS Mana Raipur||17 Posts|
|04||Rail Raipur||88 Posts|
|07||PTS Rajandgav||05 posts|
|18||Baloda Bazar||10 posts|
|25||Janjgir Champa||30 Posts|
|—||TOTAL VACANCIES:-||2259 POSTS|
As on 1st January 2017, candidate’s Age must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 28 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Chhattisgarh Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for CG Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate) or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized education board.
- Candidates who are suffering from Naxal Family/Area, are eligible if they have passed 5th Class.
- Candidates of Schedule Tribe are eligible if they have passed 8th Class.
- Candidates who are permanent residents of relevant region, are eligible for GD Constable if they have passed 5th Class.
For more details on Eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee/ Exam Fee as follows:
- General and OBC categories: Rs.200/-
- SC and ST Categories of Chhattisgarh: Rs.125/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Exam Fee once paid, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages of selection:
- Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test (for applicable posts)
- Final Selection, Merit List
Pay Scale & Salary Details:
After appointment in Chhattisgarh Police, candidate will be paid Salary under Pay Scale Matrix Level 4 with Starting Salary of Rs.19500/- per month.
How to Apply Online for CG Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018
- Log on to official website at www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select.
- Download CG Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 and read the Advertisement carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee and save Fee Receipt as payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Important Dates for CG Police Recruitment 2018:
|Date of Issue of Notification/ Advertisement||January 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||3rd January 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application||4th February 2018|
|Date of Physical Standard Test (PST)||March 2018 or April 2018 (Expected)|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|PST/PET Result Announce Date||To be Announced Later|
|Date of Written Exam||To be Announced Later|
|Date of Trade Test||To be Announced Later|