Delhi Police MTS (Civilian) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Delhi Police 707 MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) vacancies at www.delhipolice.nic.in:
Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2017: Delhi Police Recruitment Board is calling up Online Application for 707 Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff Posts in December 2017 and January 2018. Delhi Police MTS civilian Recruitment 2017 Notification is released on official website at www.delhipolice.nic.in. Candidates who have necessary qualification and skills, should apply for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017.
Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2017-18
- 1 Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2017-18
- 2 www.delhipolice.nic.in MTS Civilian Recruitment 2017
- 3 Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017 Details
- 4 Delhi Police MTS Trade wise Posts & Vacancy Details 2017:
- 5 Educational Qualification for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017:
- 6 How to Apply Online for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017
- 7 Important Dates for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017:
Delhi Police Department is going to recruit various posts of Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Mochi and many others. Candidates who know any of the above mentioned work, are advised to apply against this recruitment. Delhi Police Department will start Online Application Window on 17th December 2017. Interested candidates have to submit Online Application for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.delhipolice.nic.in.
www.delhipolice.nic.in MTS Civilian Recruitment 2017
Delhi Police MTS Notification 2017 is published for 707 various posts. Candidates are advised to refer Detailed Official Notification before applying online. Delhi Police Recruitment Board will consider Online Application for Multi Tasking Staff up to 16th January 2018. The Application Form will be available on Delhi Police Recruitment Portal at www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Delhi Police Department,
Government of Delhi
|Name of Recruitment 2017||Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of Posts||707 Posts|
|Post Category||Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Delhi|
|Department to Work||Delhi Police Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th January 2018|
Delhi Police MTS Trade wise Posts & Vacancy Details 2017:
|Name of The MTS Post||Number Of Posts|
|02||Water Carrier||54 posts|
|03||Safai Karamchari||237 posts|
|04||Mochi (Cobbler)||14 posts|
|05||Dhobi (Washerman)||68 posts|
|08||Mali (Gardener)||16 posts|
|TOTAL AVAILABLE POSTS:-||707 POSTS|
As on 16th January 2018, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 27 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Delhi Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed 10th Class or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized board.
In addition, candidate must have obtained ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as mentioned in Official Notification.
Application Fee once paid, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Delhi Police will select eligible candidates through following tests_
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Physical/Medical Fitness Test
- Document Verification & Final Selection
After appointment in Delhi Police, candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Salary Matrix Level 1: From Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/- per month
- Salary Matrix Level 2: From Rs.18000/- to Rs.63200/- per month
How to Apply Online for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Find out and Select Recruitment section to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017 and download Official Notification.
- Read Complete Notification carefully to know recruitment rules and application procedure.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form for MTS post with your personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee, Exam Fee as per instruction.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||December 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||17th December 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||16th January 2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Exam, Trade Test||To be Announced Later|