Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2018 DP Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern, Previous Question Papers Download at www.delhipolice.nic.in:
Delhi Police MTS Exam Syllabus 2018 has been Released on official website at www.delhipolice.nic.in. Candidates have applied for Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018, are searching for its Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Delhi Police Recruitment Board will take Written Exam and Trade Test for Multi Tasking Staff posts in upcoming months.
Delhi Police has 707 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff which will be filled up in 2018. Candidates will have to go through Written Exam, Trade Test and Physical/Medical Fitness Exam to get the job of MTS in Delhi Police. In order to score good marks in Written Exam, candidates should refer Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern and Previous Year Papers provided here.
Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2018 DP Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers
- 1 Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2018 DP Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers
- 2 Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2018 Syllabus PDF
- 3 Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2018 Written Exam
- 4 Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2018 Trade Test
- 5 Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Syllabus 2018
- 6 How to Download Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2018 Previous Year Papers
Delhi Police Recruitment Board is going to conduct MTS Written Exam in upcoming time. The exact date of Exam is not Published yet. So the candidates are suggested to stay tuned with our website. We will update here Delhi Police MTS Exam Date 2018 as and when it will Announced. Here we present Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2018 Syllabus and Previous Year Question Papers.
Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2018 Syllabus PDF
|Name of Authority||Delhi Police,
Government of Delhi
|Name of Recruitment||Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2017-2018|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Post Categories||Cook, Shobi, Safai Karamchari etc.|
|Number of Posts||707 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis Job|
|Job Sector||Police Sector Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Delhi|
|Department to Work||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of Exam||Delhi Police MTS Exam 2018|
|MTS Written Exam Date||February or March 2018|
|Status of Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Available to Download Now|
|Status of MTS Previous Year Papers||Released on Official Website|
|MTS Syllabus Download Link||recruitmentdp.org|
Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2018 Written Exam
Delhi Police MTS Written Exam contains some simple questions at 10th Standard Level. So candidates are advised to prepare well for MTS Exam. Delhi Police will ask Objective Type Questions based on following Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Questions||25 Marks||
90 Minutes Only
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Part C||General Awareness and Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|——||TOTAL:-||100 QUESTIONS||100 MARKS|
Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2018 Trade Test
Delhi Police will organize Trade Test for Multi Tasking Staff after Written Exam Result is Announced. Candidates who will qualify in Written Exam with higher marks, will be shortlisted for Delhi Police MTS Trade Test. After passing Written Exam, candidates need to show their talent and skills in Practical Trade Test.
Candidates have applied for Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Mochi, Dhobi, Tailor, Daftri etc. posts. In Delhi Police MTS Trade Test 2018, the Selection Board will test candidate’s ability to work practically as Cook, Dhobi or any other MTS category applied. Candidate’s Physical and Medical Fitness are also very important in this recruitment process.
Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Syllabus 2018
Delhi Police MTS Exam Syllabus 2018 contains following subjects and topics:
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Space visualization
- Decision making and visual memory
- Analysis and judgment
- Relationship concepts
- Discriminating observation
- Similarities and differences
- Relationship concepts
- Problem solving
- Figure classification
- Missing Number
- Word Formation
- Arrangement of words
- Blood Relation
- Distance & Direction
- Number/Word Series
- Non-Verbal (Paper Cutting & Folding, Mirror & Water Image, Embedded figures, Figure Completion, Counting)
- Embedded figures, Figure Completion, Counting of figure)
- Verbal (Statement Conclusion, Assertion & Reason,
- Statement & Inference, Arguments)
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Current Events
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Economic Scene
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Economy
- Famous Books & Authors
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Geography of India
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Culture
How to Download Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2018 Previous Year Papers
- Log on to official website at www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) in Delhi Police.
- Click on the link to reach MTS Job Portal or directly visit @recruitmentdp.org.
- Select MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern link to download the same as PDF.
- Use the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for preparation of Delhi Police MTS Written Exam.
- Get back to previous page and download MTS Exam Previous Year Papers with Answers.
- Use the Previous Year Papers for practice of writing paper at home.