DHS Assam Recruitment 2017 Apply 500 Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment at www.dhs.assam.gov.in:
DHS Assam Recruitment 2017 Notification is Released for Staff Nurse Posts on official website at www.dhs.assam.gov.in. DHS Assam is inviting Online Application from Nursing Course passed candidates for filling up 500 vacant posts of Staff Nurse in 2017-2018. Candidates who possess required qualification, should apply online for DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017.
DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Health Services, Assam wants to recruit eligible candidates as Staff Nurse in different health institutions, medical colleges and hospitals. Candidates who are looking for a Staff Nurse job in Assam State, should not miss this golden opportunity. Candidates are advised to check Eligibility Criteria and All Terms & Conditions carefully before applying online.
Interested candidates have to apply online for DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at www.dhs.assam.gov.in. Directorate of Health Services will accept Online Application for Staff Nurse post in between 25th November 2017 and 10th December 2017. Please note that any application submitted after the Last Date i.e. 10.12.2017 will NOT be accepted by DHS Assam.
DHS Assam Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Directorate of Health Services,
Health & Family Welfare, Government of Assam
|Name of Recruitment||DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|Number of Posts||500 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Sector||Health Sector Job|
|Job Type||Regular/Permanent Basis Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Assam State|
|Department to Work||Health Institutions of Joint Director of Health Services of Various Districts of Assam State|
|Medical Colleges of Assam State|
|Hospitals of Assam State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||dhs.assam.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th December 2017|
As on 1st January 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 43 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates of Assam as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed one of the following qualifications from a government recognized institute or university_
- General Nursing Midwifery OR
- B.Sc Nursing
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have been registered with Assam Nurses, Midwives’ and Health Visitors Council.
The Selection Board will give Weightage to the candidates who have Experience of Serving in Government Sector including National Health Mission (NHM) etc.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates are required to pay Application Fee as follows_
- General Category: Rs.250/-
- OBC, MOBC, SC, ST (P) and ST (H) Categories: Rs.150/-
Application Fee can be paid through Treasury Challan to the Head of Account “0210-M&PH-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipts and the Scanned Copy of the Challan to be uploaded by submitting Online Application Form.
Application Fee once paid, it cannot be Refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected for Staff Nurse post on the basis of Selection Process applicable as per rules. For further details, kindly refer Official Notification.
After appointment as Staff Nurse, the candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Find out DHS Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 and select the link.
- Download Official Notification/Advertisement as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Pay the Application Fee by Treasury Challan and Scan the Copy of Challan to your computer.
- Visit the official site again and select the link Apply Online for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature Image as per instructions.
- Upload your Fee Challan and required Documents/Certificates as applicable.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip for record & further use.
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||25th November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||10th December 2017|
|Tentative Date of Exam/Interview/Document Verification||January or February 2018|