DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for DSE Nagaland Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 144 Vacancy:
Directorate of School Education, Nagaland has just released Recruitment of Graduate Teacher 2017. Candidates need to register by Online Application for DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017 at www.nagaland.gov.in. Government of Nagaland will accept applications from 1st September 2017. Interested candidates are required to submit Application Form for DSE Nagaland Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 before 15th September 2017.
DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017
Candidates who want to become a teacher, should apply against this recruitment. DSE Nagaland is inviting online application from Graduation passed candidates for 144 posts of Graduate Teacher. Out of total 144 vacancies, there are 91 Mathematics Teacher posts and 53 Science Teacher posts.
Any application registered after the Last Date will be Rejected by Recruitment Authority. Candidates are advised to fill up Graduate Teacher Application Form very carefully. Because Directorate of School Education, Nagaland will Reject the application forms filled incomplete or with false details. Candidates should read Detailed Notification before they proceed to apply online for DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017.
DSE Nagaland is going to appoint deserving candidates as Graduate Teacher in upcoming days. Candidates will be selected for the Teacher post if they have good academic record. In addition, DSE Nagaland will also consider candidate’s performance in Written Exam.
DSE Nagaland Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Authority||Directorate of School Education, Nagaland|
|Name of Recruitment||DSE Nagaland Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Graduate Teacher (GT)|
|Number of Vacancies||144 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Nagaland|
|Department to Work||Government Schools of Nagaland|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th September 2017|
Subject wise Vacancy Details:
- Mathematics: 91 posts
- Science: 53 posts
Total Posts: 143
As on 1st January 2017, candidate’s Age must be at least 21 Years and Not exceeding 30 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories candidates as per Nagaland Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for DSE Nagaland Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Candidate must have passed Graduation in Mathematics or Science stream with at least 50% Marks from a recognized university. (5% relaxation in Bachelor’s Degree for SC, ST, PH Categories)
- B.Ed, B.A.Ed. /B.Sc.Ed. from an institution recognized by National Council of Teachers Education (NCTE).
Other Eligibility Criteria:
In addition to Educational Qualifications above, candidates must have passed State Teacher Eligibility Test (Nagaland TET) Exam in relevant subject or discipline.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Exam Fee as follows_
- Rs.460/- Exam Fee
- Rs.40/- Convenience Charge
- Total Amount Payable: Rs.500/-
Exam Fee once paid, cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection for Graduate Teacher:
Candidates will be appointed as Graduate Teacher on the basis of following Weightage Method_
- Academic Merits: 40%
- Written Exam Marks: 60%
Academic Merit Weightage Details
DSE Nagaland will prepare Candidates’ Merit List based upon their Academic Marks as follows_
- HSLC Exam: 10% of aggregate marks
- 10+2 Exam: 15% of aggregate marks
- Degree Level Exam: 35% of aggregate marks
- B.Ed: 35% of aggregate marks
- Honours or higher qualifications like PG, M.Phil, Ph.D: 5% of aggregate marks
After appointment as Graduate Teacher, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for DSE Nagaland Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website at www.nagaland.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement for the Post Of Graduate Teacher for Maths & Science Under Directorate of School Education.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read whole advertisement carefully to know everything about DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017.
- Return to homepage and select the link Application for Graduate Teacher (GT) Maths & Science under School Education (LIVE).
- Read the Guidelines given on page and click on User Registration.
- Register yourself with your personal details.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary educational information.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and other documents as asked.
- Pay the Exam Fee and save Receipt as Fee Payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number, User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 1st September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th September 2017
Date of Written Exam: 25th September 2017
For more information DSE Nagaland Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued by Directorate of School Education for 144 Graduate Teacher posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for DSE Nagaland GT Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.nagaland.gov.in.