DSSSB Warder Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 835 DASS Grade 2, Assistant Superintendent and Matron Posts:
DSSSB Warder and DASS Grade 2 Recruitment 2017 Notification is published on official website at www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. DSSSB Recruitment Notification indicates 835 vacancies of Warder, DASS Grade 2, Assistant Superintendent, Warder and Pharmacist posts. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is inviting Online Application from young and eligible candidates of Delhi.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1 DSSSB Recruitment 2017
- 2 DSSSB Warder Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Category wise DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- 4 Educational Qualification for DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Warder Recruitment 2017:
- 5 How to Apply Online for DSSSB Warder, DASS Grade 2 Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates for DSSSB Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who have obtained required qualification, can apply online for DSSSB Warder Recruitment 2017 via official website portal at dsssbonline.nic.in. DSSSB Selection Board will accept the Application Form from 1st November 2017. Interested candidates are advised to go through Official Notification and Instructions before applying online for any post under DSSSB Recruitment 2017.
DSSSB wants to recruit 835 posts of Group B and Group C in various government departments of Delhi. Candidates who are applying for DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Recruitment 2017, are required to clear Written Exam and Further Tests in upcoming months. Candidates have to submit DSSSB Application Form for their desired post on dsssbonline.nic.in on or before 21st November 2017. DSSSB will Reject any application submitted after the Closing Date i.e. 21.11.2017.
DSSSB Warder Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB), Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Name of Recruitment||DSSSB Warder Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and
Number of Posts
|Total Number of Posts||835 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Delhi State|
|Department to Work||
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||dsssbonline.nic.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st November 2017|
Category wise DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Name of Post||Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|81/17||DASS Grade 2||C||108||70||27||16||221||07||22||11|
As on 21st November 2017, Candidate’s Age must be in between the criteria mentioned below:
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|DASS Grade 2||From 20 Years to 32 Years|
|Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||Not exceeding 27 Years|
|Legal Assistant||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|Assistant Superintendent||From 18 Years to 27 Years|
|Matron (Female)||From 18 Years to 27 Years|
|Warder (Male)||From 18 Years to 27 Years|
Educational Qualification for DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Warder Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed required qualification as under_
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|DASS Grade 2||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.|
|Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||10+2 with Science Subject.
Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy of not less than two years from a Government Board/institution.
|Legal Assistant||Bachelor degree in any subject with Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university/institute.
Five years integrated graduate degree in Law from a recognized university/institute.
|Assistant Superintendent||Bachelor degree from a recognized university.|
|Matron (Female)||10+2 (senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.|
|Warder (Male)||10+2 (senior Secondary pass from a recognized Board.|
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Exam Fee of Rs.100/- by Online Mode.
Women Candidates of All Categories are Exempted from Fee Payment. SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen Categories are also Exempted from Fee Payment.
Exam Fee once paid, it will NOT be Refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in various exams/tests_
- One Tier General Exam (for 84/17, 85/17, 86/17)
- One Tier Technical Exam (for 82/17)
- Two Tier General Exam (for 81/17)
- Two Tier Technical Exam (for 83/17)
In addition to Written/Technical Exam mentioned above, candidates are required to go through following tests_
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|DASS Grade 2||From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
(Level 7 of Pay Matrix From Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/-)
|Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|Legal Assistant||From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|Assistant Superintendent||From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|Matron (Female)||From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.1900/-|
|Warder (Male)||From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.1900/-|
How to Apply Online for DSSSB Warder, DASS Grade 2 Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Find out Vacancy Notice: Advertisement 03/2017 and download it as PDF file.
- Read Complete Notification carefully to understand recruitment rules and procedure.
- Log on to DSSSB Online Portal at dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Click on New Registration if your are first time visitor of DSSSB.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Sign In with your Registration Number and Password to proceed.
- Select your desired post under Advertisement 03/2017 and click on Apply Now/Online.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and communication details.
- Pay the Exam Fee Online and Print e-Receipt as payment proof.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Upload your experience certificate, caste certificate as applicable.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Reference ID/Number, Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for DSSSB Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||1st November 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||21st November 2017|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||21st November 2017|
|Tentative Date of Written Exam (One Tier & Two Tier)||December 2017 or January 2018|
|Date of PST, PET and Skill Test||To be Announced Later|