E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Online Registration for Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in:
E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Notification has been declared by Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand. E-Kalyan is a Scheme provided for benefit of Scholarship to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Students who belong to any of the mentioned categories, are able to apply online for E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18.
Welfare Department invites online application from students living in Jharkhand State and need E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18. Interested students are required to register online through official website at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in on or before 30th September 2017. Students are advised to complete all registration steps with bank details and other documents to receive money under E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18.
E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Online Registration
Jharkhand Welfare Department has published E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Advertisement on its official website at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in. Government of Jharkhand wants to achieve speedy, transparent and accountable governance by applying E-Kalyan Scholarship every year. The prime focus of this scholarship is on 9th, 10th , 11th and 12th Class.
With help of E-Kalyan Scholarship, students can study up to Post Graduation. Government of Jharkhand provides this scholarship benefits to the most needy people of state. Students who belong to poor economic background and backward classes, are eligible to apply by Online Registration for E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 via official website portal at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
Government of Jharkhand provides Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarships to Students who really need it. With a small financial support of E-Kalyan Scholarship, students can make a bright career in future. Every year, Welfare Department of Jharkhand helps so many students by giving them some scholarship benefits for higher studies.
Name of Authority:
Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand
Name of Scholarship Scheme:
E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18
List of Schemes Available under E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18:
There are three types of Scholarship Schemes provided by Welfare Department of Jharkhand as follows_
[A] Pre Matric Scholarship
[B] Post Matric Scholarship Within State
[C] Post Matric Scholarship Outside State
All the above scholarships can be categorized for SC, ST and Backward Classes Students as mentioned below_
PRE MATRIC SCHEME
- Pre Matric SC Scheme
- Pre Matric ST Scheme
- Pre Matric BC Scheme
POST MATRIC SCHEME (Within State & Outside State)
- Post Matric SC Scheme
- Post Matric ST Scheme
- Post Matric BC Scheme
Applicability of E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18:
E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 is applicable to Jharkhand Native Students whole belong to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Backward Classes.
Students who don’t belong to SC, ST or BC Category, are not eligible for E-Kalyan Scholarship even if they live in Jharkhand State.
Student’s Age must be in between in between the Age Criteria given in E-Kalyan Scholarship Official Notification.
Student must have passed last qualifying examination from Jharkhand Academic Council or State Education Board. E.g. Student must possess 10th Class Result/Certificate when he/she apply for Post Matric Scholarship.
In addition to Age and Educational Qualification(s), students are required to meet some other eligibility criteria as under_
- Student must be a Native or Permanent Resident of Jharkhand State.
- Student must be belonging to either SC or ST or Backward Classes.
- Student’s Annual Family Income from All Sources should NOT exceed Rs.250,000/- for SC, ST Categories and Rs.100,000/- for Backward Classes.
Eligibility for Colleges:
The Colleges and Institutions which are recognized by Government of Jharkhand or Competent Authority, only those are eligible for E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18.
Students who are studying in any unrecognized college or institute in Jharkhand, are NOT eligible for any benefit under E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18.
Students have to get Bonafide Certificate from their college/institute or respective authority. The Bonafide Certificate should include Fee Structure of respective course of study.
Scholarship Selection Process:
E-Kalyan Scholarship Selection Process is divided in three steps_
- Welfare Department will check and verify every Student’s Application Form carefully.
- Then it will prepare List of Students Eligible for Scholarship Benefit.
- The Department will start Payment of Scholarship to Eligible Students.
When will I receive Scholarship Money?
Welfare Department, Jharkhand will pay money under E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 by Direct Deposit/Credit to Student’s Bank Account seeded with Aadhaar Card. Please note that the Scholarship Amount will NOT be paid by cash, cheque or any other payment method.
Documents Required to Upload after Applying Online for E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017:
After you submit Online Application for E-Kalyan Scholarship, you need to UPLOAD following documents on official website at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in. Only Scanned Copies for all the Original Documents (Latest Documents only) should be uploaded. The List of Documents Includes
- Student’s Photograph (Recent Passport Size)
- Bonafide Certificate (with Fee Structure) issued by respective college/institute
- Student’s Family Income Certificate (validity of Income Certificate should be from 1st April 2017)
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Bank Pass Book Scan (Student’s AADHAAR Card must be seeded with his/her Bank Account)
- Scanned Copy of Application Form (with Signature of Student and Parent or Guardian)
Students are strictly advised Not to upload any Tampered Documents or False or Unauthorized Documents. If Any False /Unauthorized documents are uploaded then the application form will be REJECTED by Welfare Department.
Please check that you upload the document properly with the size limit of 150KB on E-Kalyan Website. You will not be considered for scholarship if all the Documents are not uploaded properly. It is the responsibility of the STUDENT to submit and upload latest copies of documents on official website at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
How to Apply Online for E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18
- Log on to official website at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisements section and download Advertisement of Post Matric (Within State & Outside the State) Scholarship 2017-18.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification carefully to know E-Kalyan Scholarship Eligibility & Rules.
- Return to homepage and go through FAQs and Important Points for Students.
- Select Students Registration tab to begin.
- Read the Notes for Students given on Registration Page.
- Navigate to Student Registration for Post Matric Scholarships Registrations.
- Click on Register/Sign up link to proceed.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Sign In with Your Name /Email /Mobile Number and Password.
- Fill up your personal, educational and other details in Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Copies of Documents (list mentioned above) as per instructions.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Login Details for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Upload Required Documents (mentioned above) with Application Form Print Copy on E-Kalyan Scholarship Website.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 30th August 2017
Closing Date for Online Registration: 30th September 2017
Scholarship Payment will Start on: 31st October 2017
E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017-18 Next Notification Issue Date: October or November 2017
For more information about E-Kalyan Scholarship 2017 Notification released by Welfare Department for SC, ST and Backward Classes Students of Jharkhand State, Online Registration Steps & Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Selection Process etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at ekalyan.cgg.gov.in.