eLitmus Syllabus 2017-2018 pH Test Pattern, Upcoming Exam Dates:
eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd has recently issued eLitmus Exam Syllabus 2017-18 for pH Test. eLitmus Hiring Potential Test is designed for Fresher candidates of IT Sector. If you want to give eLitmus pH Test, you should read eLitmus Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017-18. eLitmus Exam is conducted many times in a year at various cities of India. Candidates are required to register for pH Test online to take part in eLitmus Exam.
eLitmus Syllabus 2017-2018 pH Test Structure is available to download at www.elitmus.com. With help of eLitmus Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017-18, you can work hard and prepare well for exam. The purpose of conducting eLitmus pH Test is to help candidates get a job faster. If you are an IT Fresher Applicant, you should participate in eLitmus Hiring Potential Test 2017-18 to get the job of your dream.
eLitmus Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for pH Test
- 1 eLitmus Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for pH Test
- 2 eLitmus pH Test 2017 Exam Pattern
- 3 eLitmus Exam Pattern for pH Test 2017-18
- 4 eLitmus pH Test Syllabus 2017-2018
- 5 eLitmus pH Test 2017-2018 Upcoming Test Dates
- 6 How to Download eLitmus Syllabus 2017-18 pH Test Pattern
- 7 Click Here to Download eLitmus pH Test Syllabus 2017-2018 Exam Pattern
eLitmus Exam Pattern 2017-18 Syllabus PDF is necessary for exam preparation. Candidates who wish to get higher score in upcoming pH Test, are advised to download eLitmus Syllabus and Previous Test Papers. Here we will provide all important details about eLitmus pH Test 2017-2018 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Old Year Papers, Upcoming Test Dates etc.
eLitmus pH Test 2017 Exam Pattern
- eLitmus Exam contains only One Question Paper.
- There are three parts/sections in eLitmus pH Test Paper.
- Each part of Exam Paper holds weightage of 20 Marks.
- Question Paper has Objective Type Questions with Multiple Answers i.e. MCQs.
- Each question has four answers (A,B,C,D) and you will have to find the correct answer.
- All questions in all sections of Question Paper are compulsory.
- Total Time Allowed to solve all 60 Questions is 120 Minutes.
- It means you have to solve One Question in maximum Two Minutes.
eLitmus Exam Pattern for pH Test 2017-18
- Quantitative Ability /Quantitative Aptitude
- Problem Solving Ability (Reasoning & Data Interpretation)
- Verbal Ability Test
eLitmus pH Test Syllabus 2017-2018
eLitmus Syllabus 2017-18 is very easy for candidates. If you work for a few hours everyday, you can easily crack pH Test with impressive marks. But you have to improve your speed of solving the problem in Hiring Potential Test. Because eLitmus Exam Board will give only Two Hours time to complete whole paper of eLitmus pH Test 2017-2018.
As we saw Exam Pattern of eLitmus 2017-18 above, the Syllabus for each section will be as follows_
Quantitative Ability /Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems
- Percentage & Interest
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Coordinate Geometry
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutation & Combination
Problem Solving Ability (Reasoning & Data Interpretation):
- Data Tabulation based Problems
- Crypt-arithmetic Problems
- Arrangement Based Problems
- Bar Graphs & Pie Charts
Verbal Ability Test:
- Grammatical Concept based Questions
- Fill in the Blanks
- Reading Comprehension
- Questions from the Passage /Paragraph
eLitmus pH Test 2017-2018 Upcoming Test Dates
|Location||Test date||Last date to Apply|
|Bengaluru||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Chennai||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Delhi||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Hyderabad||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Jaipur||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Kolkata||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Lucknow||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Mumbai||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Pune||3rd, September||1st, September|
|Bhopal||10th, September||5th, September|
|Bhubaneswar||10th, September||5th, September|
|Chandigarh||10th, September||5th, September|
|Mysuru||10th, September||5th, September|
|Nagpur||10th, September||5th, September|
|Tiruchirappalli||10th, September||5th, September|
|Vijayawada||10th, September||5th, September|
|Bengaluru||17th, September||15th, September|
|Chennai||17th, September||15th, September|
|Delhi||17th, September||15th, September|
|Hyderabad||17th, September||15th, September|
|Jaipur||17th, September||15th, September|
|Kolkata||17th, September||15th, September|
|Lucknow||17th, September||15th, September|
|Mumbai||17th, September||15th, September|
|Pune||17th, September||15th, September|
For eLitmus pH Test 2017-18 after 17th September 2017, Exam Dates will be Announced shortly.
How to Download eLitmus Syllabus 2017-18 pH Test Pattern
- Go to eLitmus official website at www.elitmus.com.
- Find out Hiring Potential Test (pH Test) section and select it.
- Navigate to eLitmus pH Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017-2018.
- Click on the Syllabus PDF link to download it.
- Get back to pH Test page and download eLitmus Exam Pattern/Test Structure.
- You should also check Previous Year Papers of eLitmus pH Test.
For more information about eLitmus Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern 2017-18 for Hiring Potential Test (pH Test) to be held in upcoming months, Old Exam Papers, Test Scheme & Structure, Steps to download eLitmus pH Test Syllabus 2017-2018 etc., kindly visit official website at www.elitmus.com.