Eastern Railway Recruitment Board issueed Apprentice Notification Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Recruitment 2017 Application Form. Eastern Railway Recruitment Board has just released an advertisement about Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Eastern Railway is inviting Offline Application from ITI Certificate qualified candidates for filling up 732 vacant posts of Act Apprentice in 2017.
ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1 ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 2 ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Recruitment 2017
- 3 Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 4 Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment Trade wise Vacancy Details
- 5 How to Apply Offline for ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates for Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Recruitment 2017:
The Recruitment of Act Apprentice will be done in two divisions of Eastern Railway, (I) Kanchrapara Workshop and (II) Sealdah Division. Candidates are required to choose their desired work place in Act Apprentice Application Form. Candidates can download Prescribed Application Form from official website at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates who have required ITI qualification, can get Apprenticeship in Eastern Railway. Interested candidates need to apply offline for ER Kanchrapara Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The Eastern Railway Selection Board will accept Application Form for Act Apprentice from 27th October 2017.
ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Recruitment 2017
Candidates are required to fill up and submit the Prescribed Application Form on or before 7th December 2017. The Application Form with necessary documents should be sent to Eastern Railway Address by Speed Post or Registered Post. Act Apprentices are supposed to get Training in Railway Establishments, they have no right to claim any Employment in Railways on the basis of such training.
Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Application Form
|Name of Authority||Kanchrapara Railway Workshop, Eastern Railway|
|Name of Recruitment||ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||732 Posts|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training|
|Job Location||Any Region of Eastern Railway|
|Department to Work||Kanchrapara Railway Workshop
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode Only|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||7th December 2017|
Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment Trade wise Vacancy Details
Kanchrapara Railway Workshop: Act Apprentice – 206 Posts
- Fitter: 66 posts
- Welder: 39 posts
- Electrician: 73 posts
- Machinist: 06 posts
- Wireman: 03 posts
- carpenter: 09 posts
- Painter: 10 posts
Sealdah Division: Act Apprentice – 526 Posts
- Fitter: 185 posts
- Welder: 60 posts
- Electrician: 91 posts
- Lineman: 40 posts
- Wireman: 40 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 75 posts
- Mech. Ref. & AC: 35 posts
Act Apprentice: Category wise Vacancy Details
Kanchrapara Railway Workshop
- SC Category: 31 posts
- ST Category: 15 posts
- OBC Category: 57 posts
- UR Category: 103 posts
- SC Category: 79 posts
- ST Category: 40 posts
- OBC Category: 141 posts
- UR Category: 266 posts
As on 1st July 2017, Candidate’s Age must be minimum 15 Years and Not More than 24 Years.
Educational Qualification for ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class with minimum 50% Marks in a 10+2 Education System from a state or central education board.
In addition, the candidate must have obtained ITI Certificate in relevant trade from an Institute affiliated with NCVT.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
There is NO Fee to Apply for Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be Selection on the basis of their Academic Qualification Marks and Reservation Rules applicable as per Indian Railway Rules.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
Eastern Railway Recruitment Board will appoint eligible candidates under Apprenticeship Training for a period of One Year.
During the period of Apprenticeship Training, candidates will be paid Monthly Stipend as per Indian Railway Rules.
How to Apply Offline for ER Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find out News & Announcements and select it.
- Search for Recruitment of Act Apprentice in Kanchrapara Railway Workshop and Sealdah Division of Eastern Railway 2017.
- Click on Advertisement/Notification link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read whole notification carefully to know recruitment rules and procedure.
- Get back to previous page and find Act Apprentice Application Form.
- Download Prescribed Application Form and take printout of it.
- Fill up hard copy of Application Form and attach necessary documents.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures to Eastern Railway Address mentioned below_
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway Kanchrapara.
Important Dates for Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Offline Application||27th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Offline Application
(Last Date of Receipt of Application Form)
|7th December 2017|
|Date of Issue of Merit/Selection List||January or February 2018|
|Document Verification Dates & Schedule||To be Announced Later|