FCI UP Watchman Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 408 Posts at www.fciupjobs.com:
FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by Food Corporation of India. Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria, are eligible to participate in FCI UP Watchman Recruitment Process. Food Corporation of India is inviting online application from young and physically fit candidates for filling up 408 vacant posts of Watchman in Uttar Pradesh State.
FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Recruitment 2017
- 1 FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Recruitment 2017
- 2 FCI UP 408 Watchman Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Before Two Weeks of Written Exam
- 4 FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Category wise Recruitment 2017:
- 5 FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Recruitment Selection Process:
- 6 How to Apply Online for FCI UP Watchman Recruitment 2017
FCI Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Board has decided to recruit various posts of Watchman in Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Odisha and many other states. Candidates who wish to get a reputed job in UP, should not miss this golden opportunity. Online Registration for FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Recruitment 2017 is starting on 8th October 2017.
Candidates must have passed Eighth Class Exam to apply for Uttar Pradesh Watchman post in FCI. Food Corporation of India will accept the application form by online mode only. Interested candidates have to submit Online Application through official website at www.fciupjobs.com on or before 6th November 2017. Incomplete applications and late submitted applications will be Rejected by FCI UP Selection Board.
FCI UP 408 Watchman Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Food Corporation of India, Lucknow (UP)|
|Name of Recruitment||FCI UP Watchman Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Watchman|
|Number of Posts||408 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Uttar Pradesh State|
|Department to Work||Food Corporation of India|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||6th November 2017|
|Exam Date||November or December 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||
Before Two Weeks of Written Exam
FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Category wise Recruitment 2017:
- SC Category: 64 posts
- ST Category: 28 posts
- OBC Category: 112 posts
- Unreserved (UR) Category: 204 posts
Candidate’s Age must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 25 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates of Uttar Pradesh as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for FCI UP Watchman Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed at least 8th Class Exam from Uttar Pradesh Education Board. Candidate must hold the mentioned qualification on Eligibility Cut Off Date.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have required Eye Sight. FCI Selection Board will take Medical Exam to test candidate’s Eye Sight.
Candidate must have enough knowledge of Hindi and/or Native language of relevant region.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- as Application Fee.
The Fee can be paid either by Online Payment Mode or by Cash through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Recruitment Selection Process:
FCI will select the candidates on the basis of following process_
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Exam and Document Verification
Candidates will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.8100/- to Rs.18070/- per month (S-1) (Pre-revised).
How to Apply Online for FCI UP Watchman Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.fciupjobs.com.
- Find out Recruitment of Watchman in FCI Uttar Pradesh 2017.
- Select Advertisement link to download the same as PDF.
- Read whole Advertisement carefully and get back to homepage.
- Go through Instructions for Online Application to understand the Application Procedure.
- Then click on Apply Online link to proceed.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and Caste/Community Certificates as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee Online or select Generate Challan option.
- Pay the Fee by Cash at nearby SBI Bank.
- Visit official website again and update Fee Payment Details in your Application.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for FCI Uttar Pradesh Watchman Recruitment 2017:
Date of Issue of Notification: October 2017
Starting Date for Online Application: 8th October 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 6th November 2017
Last Date for Fee Payment: 6th November 2017
Date of conduct of Written Exam: November or December 2017