GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 300 AE Civil Posts:
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has just released GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017. The Notification is issued for 300 vacancies of Assistant Engineer Civil posts. GHMC Recruitment Board invites Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates of Hyderabad. Candidates who have Civil Engineering Degree, are eligible to apply online for GHMC AE Recruitment 2017.
GHMC will accept Online Application for AE Civil post on its official website at www.ghmc.gov.in. Interested candidates are required to register online within prescribed time limit. Candidates are recommended to check Eligibility Criteria carefully before submitting Application Form for GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are applying for Assistant Engineer post, will be shortlisted by GHMC for Recruitment Process. GHMC Selection Board will organize Written Exam and Interview for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Civil in 2017. In order to get the job of AE Civil in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, candidates need to clear both the Exam and Interview in upcoming months.
There are total 300 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer Civil in GHMC. Out of them, 150 candidates will be appointed for Road Construction Project and remaining 150 will be posted in other project works. GHMC AE Recruitment 2017 is purely on contract basis. The candidates will be appointed for a limited time period i.e. up to Completion of Respective Project.
GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Authority||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
|Name of Recruitment||GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
GHMC AE Civil Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||300 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Hyderabad|
|Department to Work||As per order of GHMC|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announce Shortly|
Age of the candidate must be at least 21 Years and Not more than 42 Years.
Reserved Categories Candidates will get Relaxation Benefit in Upper Age Limit as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification in Civil Engineering from a government recognized university or institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have enough knowledge of local language of Hyderabad. In addition, candidate should have ability to draft Civil Engineering Work on Computer. For more eligibility details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee and Exam Fee as described in Official Notification.
Candidates can pay the Fee by Online/Offline Payment Method. Once Application Fee is paid, GHMC will not refund it under any situation. Moreover, Fee cannot be transferred to any upcoming recruitment/exam.
Process of Selection:
GHMC Recruitment Department will select highly talented candidates as Assistant Engineer based upon their performance in following tests_
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Interview and Document Verification
Final Selection will be done by Merit List prepared on the basis of candidates’ Marks in Written Exam and Interview.
After selected as Assistant Engineer Civil in GHMC, candidates will receive Monthly Salary under the Pay Scale applicable as per Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Go to GHMC official portal at www.ghmc.gov.in.
- Find out GHMC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2017 for 300 AE Civil Posts.
- Select the Recruitment link to reach relevant page.
- Navigate to Advertisement link and download it as PDF.
- Read whole Advertisement thoroughly to understand AE Recruitment Rules.
- Get back to previous page and go through How to Apply (Guidelines).
- Then select Apply Online link to open Candidate Registration Page.
- Register yourself with basic details such as Name, Address, Mobile Number etc.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Check full Application Form before final submission.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling all information.
- Save your Registration Number/ID and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: Announce Shortly
Date of Conduct of Written Exam: to be Declared Later
For more information about GHMC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation for 300 Assistant Engineer Civil Posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for GHMC AE Civil Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Detailed Notification and visit official website at www.ghmc.gov.in.