GRSE Design Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 22 Posts at www.grse.gov.in:
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited has just released GRSE Design Assistant Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.grse.gov.in. Ministry of Defence invites online application from highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill up 22 vacant posts of Design Assistant (Supervisor) in 2017-2018.
Candidates who possess Engineering Diploma and Knowledge of Auto CAD, are eligible to participate in this recruitment process. GRSE Selection Board will accept the Design Assistant Form by Online Mode. Interested candidates need to apply online for GRSE Design Assistant Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.grse.gov.in and @https://jobapply.in/grse2017/.
Candidates are required to fill up and submit Online Application from 25th October 2017 to 14th November 2017. Please note that GRSE Selection Board will NOT consider application submitted after the mentioned Closing Date i.e. 14.11.2017.
GRSE Design Assistant Recruitment 2017 www.grse.gov.in
|Name of Authority||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
(GRSE), Ministry of Defence, Government of India
|Name of Recruitment||GRSE Design Assistant Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Design Assistant (Supervisor) S-1|
|Number of Posts||22 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Job
Permanent Basis Job
|Job Location||As per order of GRSE Selection Board at the time of appointment|
|Department to Work||Any Department of GRSE Ltd.|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||https://jobapply.in/grse2017/|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th November 2017|
Design Assistant: Category wise Vacancy Details
- Design Assistant (Contract Basis) – 12 Posts
- Design Assistant (Permanent Basis) – 10 Posts
|Category Name /Name of Post||Design Assistant
|Unreserved (UR) Category||06 posts||04 posts|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 posts||02 posts|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||02 posts||03 posts|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||01 post||01 post|
|TOTAL POSTS:- 22 POSTS||12 Posts||10 Posts|
As on 1st October 2017, Age of Candidate must be less than 28 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for GRSE Design Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Diploma in Engineering in one of the following disciplines from a government recognized university or institute_
- Mechanical: Mechanical, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Marine Engineering.
- Electrical: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Electronics: Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control.
- Civil: Civil Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering
- IT: Information Technology
- Computer Science: Computer Science, Computer Technology
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have working Knowledge in preparing drawing through Auto CAD, similar software and also be conversant in MS Office.
- Candidates should be able to read the drawing and identify the components with specification from the drawing /material list.
- Candidates should also have the basic idea on scheduling, quantity survey and measures.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as under_
- SC, ST, PWD and Internal Candidates are Exempted from Fee Payment.
- All Other Candidates must pay Rs.400/- as Application Fee and Rs.50/- Bank Charges (Total Amount Payable is Rs.450/-).
Application Fee can be paid by Challan at any branch of SBI Bank. Once the Fee is paid, it cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected for Design Assistant post on the basis of their performance in…
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
GRSE Selection Board will Check & Verify Original Documents of Candidates at the time of Final Selection.
Period/Tenure of Contract:
Candidates who are applying for Design Assistant Contractual Post, will be appointed for a period of 03 Years. The Contract Period can be extended for 02 More Years as per requirement of company.
After selected as Design Assistant, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
From Rs.9900-03%-23300/- per month
How to Apply Online for GRSE Design Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website www.grse.gov.in.
- Find out Career section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Design Assistant (Supervisor) S-1 Grade.
- Download Official Notification as PDF file and read it carefully.
- Get back to Career Page and select APPLY ONLINE link to proceed.
- Go through Guidelines to Apply Online.
- Select Fresh Candidate link and register yourself with required details.
- Fill up Online Application Form for Design Assistant with your personal and academic details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Challan at SBI Bank.
- Keep your Challan copy as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number/ID for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||25th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||14th November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form Hard Copy||25th November 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16th November 2017|
|Tentative Date of Written Exam||10th December 2017|
|Admit Card will be Released||20th November 2017 OR
30th November 2017
|Date of Practical Test||To be Announced Later|