Gujarat University Admission 2017 Online Application Form for UG, PG Admission:
Gujarat University Admission 2017 Notification is released by Admission Department. Candidates who want to get Admission to a UG or PG Course, need to apply online. Gujarat University invited Online Form for Admission to BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, LLB, B.Ed, M.Phil, MSW and Ph.D courses. Candidates can fill up Gujarat University Admission Form via Gujarat University Portal at www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
Gujarat University Admission 2017
Gujarat University is going to give Admission to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in 2017. Candidates must have passed 10+2 to get Admission to Bachelor’s Degree. Gujarat University Admission Process 2017 was started in July 2017. Interested candidates have to apply by Online Admission Form on or before the Closing Date i.e. September 2017.
Gujarat University was established after Independence of India. It was incorporated under the Gujarat University Act of the State Government in 1949. Within five decades of establishment, seven more universities came out from Gujarat University. These universities are Sardar Patel University, Saurashtra University, Bhavnagar University, South Gujarat University, Gujarat Ayurveda University, Gujarat Agricultural University and North Gujarat University.
Gujarat University Admission Form
Gujarat University is the largest university of Gujarat State. The university has associated with 235 colleges, 15 recognized institutions and 24 approved institutions. Gujarat University also has 34 Post Graduate University departments and 221 P.G. Centres. An important feature of Gujarat University is its External Exam System in Arts, Commerce, both and Under Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
Gujarat University Admission 2017 Online Form at www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
|Name of University||Gujarat University|
|Name of Procedure||Gujarat University Admission 2017|
|Available Courses||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, LLB, M.Com, M.Sc, MA, M.Phil, Ph.D and many others|
|Courses Level||Under Graduate Level
Post Graduate Level
|Type of Admission||Admission to Regular Students|
|Mode of Admission Form||Online Mode|
|Online Admission Portal||eform.gujaratuniversity.ac.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||September 2017|
Candidate must have completed at least 17 Years Age to apply for Admission to an Under Graduate Course.
Kindly refer Official Notification to know Age Criteria for Post Graduate Admission and Relaxation Rules for Reserved Categories.
Educational Qualification for Gujarat University Admission 2017:
Candidate must have passed required degree/qualification from a recognized university or education board as follows_
Bachelor’s Degree (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, and Integrated LLB, M.Sc IT, MBA)
- 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Exam in respective stream from State Board or Central Board.
Master’s Degree (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW, MLW, MLIB)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a UGC recognized university.
Professional and Research Courses (Ph.D, M.Phil, B.Ed, M.Ed)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a UGC recognized university.
Candidates having External Degree or Distance Education, are not eligible to apply for Regular Course under Gujarat University Admission 2017.
Candidates have to pay Nominal Fee to fill up Admission Form to Gujarat University.
Process of Admission:
Gujarat University will give Admission to candidates to UG, PG Courses on the basis of Academic Merit and Reservation Rules. The university has rights to arrange Document Verification before final confirmation of admission.
Necessary Documents for Admission Form:
Candidates are advised to keep following documents ready at the time of filling Gujarat University Admission Form 2017_
- Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Scanned/Xerox Copy of Mark Sheet (SSC, HSC, Graduate Degree etc.)
- Scanned/Xerox Copy of Caste Certificate
- any other Certificate as applicable
How to Apply Online for Gujarat University Admission 2017
- Log on to official website at www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
- Find out Menu button on top right corner and open it.
- Navigate to Students section and select ADMISSIONS.
- Go through the List of Available Courses for Admission 2017.
- Click on PDF button to download Information Booklet/Brochure.
- Read whole Booklet carefully before filling admission form.
- Get back to Admissions Page and click on Apply button.
- Then click on New Registration to begin.
- Register yourself with your Name, Date of Birth, Address, Email, Mobile Number etc. details.
- Login with your Registration Number/ID and Password.
- Fill up Online Admission Form for your desired UG/PG Course.
- Select the College Name you wish to study from the available list.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as mentioned.
- Also upload your 10th, 12th and Graduate Mark Sheet.
- Pay the Admission Fee as per instructions.
- Save the Fee Receipt as proof of fee payment.
- submit your Admission Form online on completion of filling all particulars.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Admission Form for record and more use.
Last Date for Admission Form Submission: September 2017
For more information about Gujarat University Admission 2017 Notification released for UG PG Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Admission, Merit List, Steps to fill up Online Admission Form etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit Gujarat University official website at www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in and www.gujaratuniversity.org.in.