IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 IGNOU Term End Exam Admit Card

By | November 17, 2017

IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 will be issued at www.ignou.ac.in, download IGNOU Term End Exam Hall Ticket 2017:

IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 will be Released shortly on official website at www.ignou.ac.in. Students who wish to attend IGNOU Term End Exam in December 2017, should download and print IGNOU Hall Ticket 2017. The Hall Ticket mandatory for all students to appear in IGNOU Exam December 2017.

IGNOU Hall Ticket 2017

IGNOU Term End Exam 2017 will commence on 1st December 2017. So the students get ready as only two weeks time is remaining for exam. IGNOU Exam Department will soon issue IGNOU Hall Ticket 2017 for December Exam. Concerned students will be able to download their IGNOU Hall Ticket Online from official portal at www.ignou.ac.in.

IGNOU Hall Ticket

IGNOU Admit Card 2017 will be Declared for December Term End Exam of BA, B.Ed, MBA and other courses. Students are looking for Hall Ticket on internet as the Exam Date is very close. Indira Gandhi National Open University is all set to upload IGNOU December 2017 Hall Ticket on its official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

www.ignou.ac.in December Hall Ticket 2017

Students are advised to keep in touch with our website. We will provide all important news and updates regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2017 and Time Table for Term End Exam. IGNOU Admit Card is an Entry Pass for UG and PG Students to enter the exam hall in December 2017 Exam. Not a single student will be allowed to participate in Exam without IGNOU Admit Card December 2017.

IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 Details

Name of Authority Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi
Official Website www.ignou.ac.in
Name of Exam IGNOU Term End Exam December 2017
Exam Level
  • Under Graduate Level
  • Post Graduate Level
  • Professional, Ph.D and many others
Exam Courses BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, MBA, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, MJMC, Ph.D and many others
Type of Exam
  • Academic/Term End Exam
  • Descriptive Type Exam
Exam Mode Offline Mode (Pen Paper Based Exam)
Exam Location All Over India
Exam Dates and Schedule December 2017

[From 1st December to 23rd December 2017]

IGNOU Term End Exam Date Sheet 2017 Declared on Official Website
Status of IGNOU Hall Ticket Dec 2017 Releasing Shortly
Hall Ticket Issue Date 3rd or 4th Week of November 2017
IGNOU Hall Ticket Download Link www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/results/6

Indira Gandhi National Open University had issued December Exam Notification in August 2017 on its official website. IGNOU Exam Department invited Online Exam Form for UG and PG Term End Exam December 2017. A large number of students from whole India have registered online for IGNOU Exam Dec 2017 via official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Click to View IGNOU Term End Exam December 2017 Date Sheet

IGNOU OPENMAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answer PDF Available

Students are waiting for IGNOU Hall Ticket and Date Sheet since the Exam Form Submission is ended i.e. 31st October 2017. IGNOU Term End Exam Date Sheet 2017 has been already Declared on official site. Now the eyes of all students are on Admit Card. IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 is expected to be Declared in 3rd or 4th Week of November 2017.

How to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 Term End Exam Admit Card

1. Log on to official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
  2. Find out Student Support section and select it to expand the options.
  3. Click on Student Zone tab to go to respective webpage.
  4. Check the List of Facilities available for IGNOU Students.
  5. Navigate to Hall Ticket/Admit Card tab and click on it to open IGNOU Hall Ticket Page.
  6. Search and select the link Hall Tickets for Term End Exam December 2017.
  7. Click on Hall Ticket/Admit Card link to proceed to Downloading Portal.
  8. Enter your Enrollment Number in the first box (Enrollment No. is available in your Application/Exam Form).
  9. Select your applicable Course/Program e.g. DELED for D.El.Ed Program.
  10. Then click on Submit button to generate your Admit Card Online.
  11. Your IGNOU Term End Exam Hall Ticket Dec 2017 will be displayed on your computer screen.
  12. Check your Name, Roll Number, Exam Venue and other important details in Hall Ticket.
  13. Save and Download the Hall Ticket as PDF file.
  14. Take printout of your Hall Ticket for Term End Exam purpose.

Important Dates for IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017:

Date of Issue of December Exam Notification August or September 2017
Starting Date of Online Exam Form Registration September 2017
Closing Date of Online Registration 31st October 2017
Date & Schedule of IGNOU December Exam From 1st December to 23rd December 2017
Hall Ticket Issue Date 3rd or 4th Week of November 2017
December 2017 Term End Exam Result Announce Date January or February 2018

Click Here to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 Term End Exam Admit Card

Click here to Visit IGNOU University Official Website

42 thoughts on “IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2017 IGNOU Term End Exam Admit Card

1. Anjana devi

Iam Anjana devi program . MHD 2nd years ihave submitted all assignment . But my mhd13 marks are not yet found.sr please myMHD13 update markes thanks sir

2. Wahengbam Milan Luwang

Sir, I want to know about the update of TEE admit card December 2017 for MPS-1-2-3-4.first year .please kindly update in time and I submitted my assignment all subject in time. Now I can’t get any new update. I hope you that sir will do in time.

Thank you.
    Your faithful
    W. Milan Luwang
    Programs: MPS 1,2,3,4.

3. FEDRIK

Good morning sir, the is one the students of IGNOU persuing MEG course in 2017 Jan batch. We have exam on 1st Dec, 2017 but till now Hall ticket is not found. would you please tell, what to do.

4. Deepika Hardoliya

When will be held BDP exam in December 2017.? I didn’t getting hall ticket for December 2017….!!

5. Rajath Rajan

I have applied for Bdp second year. I received books and everything but. I cannot find my hall ticket..

6. Bhavana Gupta

PLEASE TELL ME THE EXAMINATION DATE OF TS-04, TS-5. AND FST-1. I CAN’T FIND THE DATE OF THESE SUBJECTS. PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

7. Barnabas Hansda

Barnabas Hansda, Enrollment No- 137411667
    Respected Sir,
    I have wrote ESO- 12 exam in 2015 but till now my mark is not update. please update it. thanks

8. RISHIKA

RISHIKA
    NOVEMBER 20, 2017

SO FAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY STATUS OF ASSIGNMENT ALREADY SUBMITTED AND DATE SHEET AND ADMIT CARD / HALL TICKET OF TEE DECEMBER, 2017. PLEASE REPLY.

9. CHHOTELAL KUMAR RAY

Myself CHHOTELAL KUMAR RAY inrollment no 145227146 course code BDP. I all subjects assignment submit butt subject code ACS-1 ASSIGNMENT MARK no genret pls sir

1. राजपूत सिंह राणा

अभी नही अपलोड हुआ है

10. Tejaswini Tekade

I did not receive exam card only 8days are left for meg exam. And not loaded online too….

11. RISHIKA

I AM STUDENT OF BSC IN JULY 2016 BATCH. ALREADY SUBMITTED THE ASSIGNMENTS BUT YET NOT RECEIVED THE HALL TICKET FOR THE TEE DECMBER, 2017 EXAM / DATE SHEETS AND STATUS OF ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THE AFORESAID INFORMATIONS ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION ON MY REGISTERED EMAIL AS WELL AS MOBILE NO. MY REQUEST IS THAT PLEASE UPDATE THE SAME ON MY EMAIL AS WELL AS MOBILE NO.

REGARDS,

RISHIKA

12. ravinder

im ravinder kumar enroll 155771182 my hall ticket send me december exam

13. Ashish kumar yadav

Ashish kumar yadav Enrollment n-163150660 sir mera december 2016 ka result nahi show kar raha hai kya sir 3year complete hone bad hi marksheet show karega ya eak eak year ka please bata degeye

14. ranjit brijwanshi

Sir pale deled admit card and assessment number sumit place Sir
    Enrolment no 115310733. Mo.n.9753585090

15. Dorjee lepcha

Sir plez clarify I had already submitted assignments of BA but still not uploaded the grades. So can I sit for December TEE exam? And why still not uploaded the assignments marks? Sir plez response……

16. Francis Bhengra

Sir,
    I am Francis Bhengra holding enrollment no.142064990 for BDP COURSE.when should I get the hall ticket for December session 2017.
    Please reply

17. nadeem

Enrolment no 160658514 MPS 2017 december ki mera gall ticket kab aayegi..

18. P Kumar

Sir deled exam December hallticket kab milaga.sir plz inform when the exam starts in December of deled. . . . . . . Plz repl please. .

19. Rajmeet Kaur

Sir please send me hall ticket for December 2017 exam enrollment no. 170013966

20. suman singh

sir,I did not receive hall ticket of mcom second year december. my enrolment number=156777645.

21. Haydor uddin

I registered BA2nd year form but till now I didn’t reciev books so send my book.and one more thing is that why hall ticket were not updated still now?

22. Sonu Kumar Patel

Sir
    My exam admit card dec 2017 is not uploaded on net. My enrollment is No A10002788. Sir pl require my help for downloded to My admit card.

23. PIYUSH KUMAR

Good morning sir
    Mera enrollment no 155246705 h MPS003 h hall ticket so nhi kr rha h search krne pe enrollment no not found bta rha h website change h kya sir

24. akash

Please mentioned
    Meg 1st year admit card December 2017
    Enrole no….. 170446017 MEG course
    Akash

25. JAYANTI HOTA

Good morning sir,
    Control Number – 1217261947
    Enrolment Number – 141188161

26. Grishma Lama

Good evening sir,
    I have my exam on 1st December 2017 but my hall ticket is not showing in website.Sir will you please tell me what to do now.
    Enrollment no.171555900 MEG course.
    Sir please help me.