IOCL Mathura Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 150 Posts:
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017 Notification is Released for 150 Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts on official website at www.iocl.com. Indian Oil Corporation Limited is inviting Online Application from Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma passed candidates. IOCL offers Apprenticeship Training to eligible candidates in various trades/departments in 2017-2018.
IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017
- 1 IOCL Mathura Recruitment 2017
- 2 IOCL Mathura Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 IOCL Trade wise & Category wise Recruitment Details 2017:
- 4 Educational Qualification for IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- 5 How to Apply Online for IOCL Mathura Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates for IOCL Mathura Recruitment Exam 2017:
Candidates who possess required qualifications, only those should apply against IOCL Mathura Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates have to apply online via official website portal at www.iocl.com. Indian Oil Corporation Limited will accept the Application Form by Online Mode from 28th October to 11th November 2017.
Candidates are advised to refer Detailed Advertisement and Instructions before applying online. IOCL Selection Board will not consider incomplete forms and forms submitted after the closing date i.e. 11.11.2017.
IOCL Mathura Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Indian Oil Corporation Limited
(IOCL Mathura Region)
|Name of Recruitment||IOCL Mathura Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts and
Number of Posts
|Total Number of Posts||150 Posts|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training|
|Job Location||Mathura Region, Uttar Pradesh|
|Department to Work||IOCL Mathura|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/main_special.aspx|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Hard Copy)||18th November 2017|
IOCL Trade wise & Category wise Recruitment Details 2017:
|Name of Post (Discipline or Trade)||Total
|101||Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||40 posts||20||09||0||11|
|102||Technician Apprentice (Fitter)||15 posts||08||03||0||04|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||10 posts||05||02||0||03|
|104||Technician Apprentice – Chemical||40 posts||20||08||0||12|
|105||Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||15 posts||08||03||0||04|
|106||Technician Apprentice – Electrical||20 posts||10||04||01||05|
|107||Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation||10 posts||05||02||0||03|
|—||TOTAL POSTS||150 POSTS||76||31||01||42|
As on 31st October 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 24 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Rules.
Educational Qualification for IOCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
|Post Code||Name of Post (Discipline or Trade)||Educational Qualification|
|101||Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||03 years Full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)|
|102||Technician Apprentice (Fitter)||Matric with 02 (Two) year ITI(Fitter) course|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler)||03 years Full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)|
|104||Technician Apprentice – Chemical||03 years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering|
|105||Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|106||Technician Apprentice – Electrical||03 years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|107||Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation||03 years full time Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Not Applicable. Kindly refer Official Notification for more details.
Selection Process & Weightage of Marks:
Candidates will be selected as Trade/Technician Apprentices posts on the basis of their performance in following tests_
- Written Exam: 85%
- Personal Interview: 15%
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test (Qualifying Nature)
Candidate will be paid Monthly Stipend as per Apprentices Act Rules. IOCL Mathura will pay Rs.2500/- per month to an Apprentice towards Stationary, Conveyance and Miscellaneous Expenses etc.
How to Apply Online for IOCL Mathura Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
First of all, click on Official Notification link given below and read it carefully. Then go through following steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to official website at www.iocl.com.
- Find out Indian Oil for Careers.
- Then select Latest Job Openings to go to IOCL Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Notification regarding Engagement of Apprentices in Indian Oil Refineries.
- Select the link to go to Next Page.
- Now you have to choose your desired post and click on Proceed button.
- Thereafter, select Mathura as your preferred region and again click on Proceed button.
- Finally click on Apply Online button to begin.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other certificates as applicable.
- Submit your Application Form Online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for IOCL Mathura Recruitment Exam 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||23rd October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||28th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||11th November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form Hard Copy||18th November 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||19th November 2017|
|Result will be Announced On||22nd November 2017|
|Interview Dates & Schedule||From 27th November to 9th December 2017|