DLSA Jodhpur District Court PLV Recruitment 2017 Apply for 157 Para Legal Volunteer Posts:
DLSA Jodhpur District Court PLV Recruitment 2017 Notification is released on official website at www.ecourts.gov.in/jodhpur. The District Court and Session Courts of Jodhpur, Rajasthan has 157 vacant posts of Para Legal Volunteer. Candidates who want to get a job in Court, should apply against Jodhpur District PLV Recruitment 2017.
Jodhpur Court Recruitment 2017
Jodhpur District Court is inviting Offline Application from Secondary (10th Class) Exam passed candidates of Rajasthan. Candidates who wish to work as a Para Legal Volunteer in District Court and Session Courts, are advised to submit Prescribed Application Form to DLSA Jodhpur Office or respective Taluka Office on or before 31st October 2017.
Candidates are suggested to go through Detailed Advertisement before filling up Application Form for Para Legal Volunteer post. DLSA Jodhpur District Court will accept the Application Form by Offline Mode Only. Candidates are required to Submit Application Form with necessary documents to DLSA Jodhpur. Incomplete applications and application submitted after Last Date will be Rejected.
DLSA Jodhpur District Court PLV Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||District Legal Services Authority (DLSA),
Jodhpur District Court
|Name of Recruitment||DLSA Jodhpur District Court PLV Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Para Legal Volunteer (PLV)|
|Number of Posts||157 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Jodhpur, Phalodi, Bilara, Osian, Pipar and Balesar|
|Department to Work||Jodhpur District Court
Session Courts of Various Taluka
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode Only|
|Prescribed Application Form Download at||www.ecourts.gov.in/india/rajasthan/jodhpur/recruitment|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||31st October 2017|
Vacancy in Detail:
|Authority Name||No. of Posts|
|District Legal Services Authority, Jodhpur District||27 posts|
|Taluka Legal Services Committee, Phalodi||30 posts|
|Taluka Legal Services Committee, Bilara||25 posts|
|Taluka Legal Services Committee, Osian||25 posts|
|Taluka Legal Services Committee, Pipar||25 posts|
|Taluka Legal Services Committee, Balesar||25 posts|
|TOTAL POSTS:-||157 POSTS|
Candidate’s Age must be in between the Age Criteria as mentioned by DLSA Jodhpur District Court.
For more details on Age Criteria and Relaxation Benefits, kindly refer Official Notification.
Educational Qualification for Jodhpur District Court PLV Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Secondary School Exam from Rajasthan State Education Board.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be able to read and write Hindi in Devnagari Script.
Candidate must be Physically and Mentally/Psychologically Healthy and of Sound Mind.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
There is NO Fee to be paid by candidate to apply for DLSA Jodhpur District Court PLV Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be selected for Para Legal Volunteer post by DLSA Jodhpur on the basis of their Academic Merits and Personal Interview. Original Documents of Candidates will be Check and Verified at the time of Interview.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointed as Para Legal Volunteer (PLV), candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as per Government Rules.
List of Documents to Attach with Application Form:
- Application Form with Latest Passport Size Photograph and Signature done.
- Date of Birth Proof: Self Attested Copy of Secondary School Exam Result or School Leaving Certificate.
- Self Attested Copies of Academic Qualification.
- Two Character Certificates issued not earlier than Six Months.
- Caste Certificate issued by respective authority.
How to Apply Offline for DLSA Jodhpur District Court PLV Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.ecourts.gov.in/jodhpur.
- Navigate to Recruitment tab and select it to open recruitment page.
- Search for PLV Recruitment 2017 and click on it to proceed.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and open it.
- Read complete Notification carefully to understand recruitment rules.
- Find Prescribed Application Form at bottom of Official Notification.
- Take printout of Application Form and fill up the hard copy.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph in the box given on upper right side of Application.
- Attach required documents with Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form with Enclosures to one of the following offices_
- Office of District Legal Services Authority – DLSA Jodhpur, Jodhpur District
- Office of Taluka Legal Services Authority, Phalodi /Bilara /Osian /Pipar /Balesar.
Important Dates for Jodhpur District Court Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||14th October 2017|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||14th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Application Submission||31st October 2017|
|Interview Dates & Schedule||To be Intimated on Later on Candidate’s Email ID or Contact Address|