Karnataka Anganwadi Worker/Helper Recruitment 2017 Apply 866 Anganwadi Karnataka Recruitment 2017 at www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2017: Government of Karnataka is inviting Online Application for filling up 866 posts of Anganwadi Worker and Helper in 2017-2018. Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 Notification has been Released on official website at www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Candidates who have passed SSLC (10th Class) Exam under Karnataka or Equivalent Board, are eligible for Anganwadi Worker post. And candidates who have passed 4th to 9th Class Exam, are eligible for Anganwadi Helper post. Kindly note that only women (female candidates) can apply against Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017.
Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Helper Recruitment 2017
- 1 Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Helper Recruitment 2017
- 2 Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
- 3 Karnataka Anganwadi District wise Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Karnataka Anganwadi Official Recruitment Notification 2017
- 5 How to Apply Online for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017:
Department of Women and Child Development is going to recruit eligible candidates as Anganwadi Worker, Helper in various districts of Karnataka State. Candidates are advised to refer Official Notification carefully before applying online. Government of Karnataka will accept Online Application Form Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 on its official website at www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in. Candidates can apply online from 13th November 2017. Candidates are strictly advised to submit their Application Form within prescribed time limit.
The Last Date to Submit Online Application is 7th December 2017 for Chikkaballapur & Bidar, 11th December 2017 for Mandya, 14th December 2017 for Haveri, 19th December 2017 for Belagavi and 24th December 2017 for Chikkamagaluru District. Candidates must remember that Department of Women and Child Development will NOT accept any application after the Closing Date mentioned above.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
|Name of Authority||Department of Women and Child Development,
Government of Karnataka
|Name of Recruitment||Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||866 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Various Districts of Karnataka|
|Department to Work||Karnataka Anganwadi Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th December 2017
11th December 2017
14th December 2017
19th December 2017
24th December 2017
Karnataka Anganwadi District wise Vacancy Details 2017:
|Name of District||Anganwadi Worker||Anganwadi Helper||No. of
|—||TOTAL:-||191 Posts||675 Posts||866 POSTS|
Karnataka Anganwadi Official Recruitment Notification 2017
Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 35 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories Candidates of Karnataka State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed SSLC (10th Class/SSC/High School/Matric) Exam from a government recognized education board.
Candidate must have passed at least 4th Class and maximum 9th Class from Karnataka State Education Board/Council.
For more details on educational qualification, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have proper knowledge of Kannada language and/or native/local language of relevant district.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates need to pay Application Fee as mentioned in Official Notification.
Candidates will be selected for Anganwadi Worker and Helper posts through Merit List prepared based on candidates’ Academic Marks and Document Verification.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointment as Anganwadi Worker and Helper, candidate will be paid Salary as per Karnataka Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
- Find out Applications for Recruitment of Anganwadi Worker/Helper.
- Select Notification link for your relevant district to download the same as PDF.
- Open the Official Notification and read it carefully before taking any further step.
- Get back to home page and navigate to Registration Section.
- Select your desired District to apply.
- Then select your desired post i.e. Anganwadi Worker or Anganwadi Helper.
- Click on Submit button to open Online Application Form.
- Fill up the Online Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Fee (if any) and save fee receipt as payment proof.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form, Acknowledgement Slip for record and further use.
Important Dates for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||Belagavi – 20th November 2017
Mandya – 16th November 2017
Haveri – 15th November 2017
Chikkaballapur – 13th November 2017
Bidar – 13th November 2017
Chikkamagaluru – 25th November 2017
|Closing Date of Online Application||Belagavi – 19th December 2017
Mandya – 11th December 2017
Haveri – 14th December 2017
Chikkaballapur – 7th December 2017
Bidar – 7th December 2017
Chikkamagaluru – 24th December 2017
|Merit List will be Declared On||January or February 2018|
|Document Verification Dates & Schedule||To be Announced Later|