Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details, Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017, Karnataka TET Recruitment 2017, Kar Graduate Primary Teacher 10000Vacancy:
Karnataka School Education Department is issued Advertisement for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017. Candidates who want a teaching job, can apply for this recruitment. Government of Karnataka wants to fill up 10,000 vacancies of School Teacher in Std 06 to 08 Class. It is a great opportunity for Candidates having Graduate qualification.
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1 Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 2 Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 District wise Vacancy Details:
- 4 Educational Qualification for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- 5 How to Apply Online for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 6 Click Here to Apply Online for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
Karnataka School Education Department has decided to recruit Graduate Primary School Teacher through Written Exam. Candidates must have passed TET Exam and completed Teacher Training to participate in this recruitment process. Candidates have to submit online application for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017. The Application Submission is available on official website at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in from 26th August 2017.
Candidates are required to complete application process before 25th September 2017. Any application submitted after the closing date will not be accepted. Candidates who are applying for Graduate Teacher post, have to appear in Written Exam. Government of Karnataka will take Written Test of Graduate Primary School Teacher in four different phases. The Exam will be conducted from 4th November 2017 to 26th November 2017.
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Authority||Karnataka School Education Department|
|Name of Recruitment||Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Graduate Primary School Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||10,000 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Various Districts of Karnataka State|
|Department to Work||Government Schools of Karnataka|
|School Teacher Level||Upper Primary (Std 06 to 08)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||pstr.caconline.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th September 2017|
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 District wise Vacancy Details:
- Bangalore North: 73 posts
- Bangalore Rural: 74 posts
- Kolar: 106 posts
- Tumkur: 70 posts
- Madhugiri: 140 posts
- Belagavi: 276 posts
- Dharwad: 113 posts
- Haveri: 263 posts
- Chikkodi: 729 posts
- Chamarajanagar: 124 posts
- Kodagu: 93 posts
- Mysore: 266 posts
- Ramanagara: 149 posts
- Bangalore South: 124 posts
- Chitradurga: 224 posts
- Shivamogga: 147 posts
- Chikkaballapura: 165 posts
- Bagalkote: 392 posts
- Vijayapura: 454 posts
- Gadag: 135 posts
- Uttarakannada: 65 posts
- Sirsi: 217 posts
- Dakshinakannada: 197 posts
- Mandya: 327 posts
- Udupi: 60 posts
- Bellary: 579 posts
- Kalaburagi: 920 posts
- Raichur: 761 posts
- Bidar: 742 posts
- Koppal: 523 posts
- Yadagiri: 441 posts
- Bellary: 146 posts
- Kalaburagi: 233 posts
- Raichur: 191 posts
- Bidar: 187 posts
- Koppal: 133 posts
- Yadagiri: 111 posts
- Bangalore North: 28 posts
- Bangalore South: 22 posts
Candidate’s Age must be at least 21 Years and not more than 40 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Karnataka Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed following degree/qualification in relevant subject from a government recognized education board, university and institute_
- 03 Year Bachelor’s Degree plus 02 Year D.Ed /TCH /D.Ed Special Education /B.Ed /01 Year B.Ed /B.Ed Special Education. OR
- 04 Year BA/B.Sc Ed or BA Ed. /B.Sc Ed.
For more details on qualifications, kindly refer Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR-TET) Exam in relevant subject. Moreover, candidates should have completed Teacher Training.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates are required to pay Application Fee as follows_
For One Paper (Paper I or Paper II)
- SC, ST, Cat-1 and PH Categories: Rs.500/-
- All other candidates: Rs.1000/-
For Two Papers (Paper I and Paper II)
- SC, ST, Cat-1 and PH Categories: Rs.1000/-
- All other candidates: Rs.2000/-
Candidates must pay Rs.10/- Banking Charges, besides Application Fee Amount.
Process of Selection
Candidates will be selected for Graduate Primary Teacher post through following stages_
- Written Exam
- Merit List and Document Verification
Merit List will be prepared based upon candidates’ performance in Written Exam, TET Marks, Degree Percentage and Teacher Training Marks.
After appointment as Graduate Primary Teacher, candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.14550/- to Rs.26700/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Find out Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 for 10,000 Vacancies.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read whole Advertisement carefully to know recruitment rules and procedure.
- Get back to homepage and select Online Application link.
- Select the applicable link against Exam Date given on page.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee online or by Challan at SBI Bank.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 26th August 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 25th September 2017
Last Date for Fee Payment by Challan: 27th September 2017
Date of Written Exam
- Exam 01 – 4th & 5th November 2017
- Exam 02 – 11th & 12th November 2017
- Exam 03 – 18th & 19th November 2017
- Exam 04 – 25th & 26th November 2017
For more information about Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification issued by School Education Department for 10,000 posts, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection and Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.