Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 123 Posts:
Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017 Notification is Released for 123 Vacancies. Kerala Public Service Commission has recently issued Extra Ordinary Gazette for various posts on its official website at www.keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates who possess necessary qualification, only those are eligible to apply online for Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
Kerala PSC is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 123 vacant posts in 2017-18. Candidates are advised go through Official Notification before they fill up Online Application Form for any of the available posts. Interested candidates need to apply by online mode via official website portal at www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala Public Service Commission will not accept the Peon Watchman Application Form by any other mode. All the candidates have to fill up and submit their Application Online on official portal at www.keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala PSC Selection Board will allow the candidates to register and submit Online Application Form up to 15th November 2017. No application will be entertained by Kerala PSC after the Closing Date i.e. 15.11.2017.
Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||123 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Kerala State|
|Department to Work||Various Government Departments of Kerala|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th November 2017|
Post wise Vacancy Details for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
|Category No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|382/2017||Shift Supervisor||01 post|
|383/2017||Peon Watchman||42 posts|
|385/2017, 398/2017||Last Grade Servant||22 posts|
|386/2017||Manager Grade IV||03 posts|
|387/2017||Employment Officer||01 post|
|388/2017||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01 post|
|389/2017 to 395/2017||Workshop Attender||13 posts|
|396/2017, 399/2017, 400/2017||Junior Assistant||Not Estimated|
As on 1st January 2017, Age of Candidate must be in between 18 Years and 50 Years. It means, the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1967 and not later than 01.01.1999.
In Age Criteria, Other conditions regarding Age relaxation are NOT applicable.
Educational Qualification for Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed following qualification from a government recognized education board or university or institute:
- Peon Watchman – Class VI
- Last Grade Servant – Class VII and not have passed any graduation.
- Workshop Attender – Class VII and National Trade Certificate in Concerned Trade.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from any recognized university.
Candidate should have completed not less than 03 Years’ Experience for Peon Watchman post.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
There is NO FEE for Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Written Exam
- Document Verification and Final Selection
After appointment as Peon Watchman and other posts, candidates will be paid Salary (per month) under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Peon Watchman: From Rs.7735/- to Rs.13090/-
- Last Grade Servant: From Rs.16500/- to Rs.35700/-
- Workshop Attender: From Rs.9190/- to Rs.15510/-
- Junior Assistant: From Rs.6770/- to Rs.13880/-
How to Apply Online for Kerala PSC Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications under Examination and Interview section.
- Select Notifications link to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Extra Ordinary Gazette Date 12.10.2017 and 13.10.2017.
- Select the Gazette link to reach relevant webpage.
- Download Official Notification of Peon Watchman or your desired post.
- Read the Official Notification carefully and get back to home page.
- Click on One Time Registration link to proceed to Candidate Registration Portal.
- Register yourself with basic details and click on Apply Now for Peon Watchman post.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and other documents, certificates as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application ID/Number, User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for Peon Watchman Recruitment 2017 in Kerala:
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||13th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||15th November 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||December 2017 or January 2018|
|Admit Card will be Released On||Before One-Two Weeks of Exam|
Click to Read/View Official Notification