KPCL Recruitment 2017. Apply Online for 108 Operative Driver and Assistant Operative Driver jobs at www.karnatakapower.com:
KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017 is released by Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. Candidates who wish to get a driver job in government sector, should apply online for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017. Karnataka Power is inviting Online Application for 108 vacant posts of Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver) in 2017. Candidates who possess required qualification, must not miss this golden opportunity.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Operative Driver & Assistant Operative Driver
- 1 KPCL Recruitment 2017 Operative Driver & Assistant Operative Driver
- 2 KPCL Driver Application Form 2017
- 3 www.karnatakapower.com Driver Notification
- 4 KPCL Driver Recruitment Department wise Jobs 2017:
- 5 KPCL Operative and Assistant Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 6 KPCL Driver Admit Card 2017
- 7 How to Apply Online for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017
- 8 KPCL Driver Recruitment Important Dates
- 9 KPCL Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited will accept the application form for Driver post by online mode. Candidates are advised to go through complete eligibility criteria before they register online for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017. In order to get the Operative (Driver) or Assistant Operative (Driver) job in KPCL, candidate must possess SSLC qualification, valid Driving License and Experience of Driving as well.
KPCL Driver Application Form 2017
Karnataka Power will consider Online Application on its official website at www.karnatakapower.com from 21st September to 21st October 2017. Interested candidates have to submit Online Application Form before the Closing Date. Karnataka Power Recruitment Board will Reject any application registered or submitted after the mentioned Last Date.
www.karnatakapower.com Driver Notification
|Name of Authority||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited,
A Government of Karnataka Enterprise
|Name of Recruitment||KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Operative (Driver)
Assistant Operative (Driver)
|Total Number of Vacancies||108 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Karnataka Region (HK)
Anywhere in Karnataka State (NHK)
|Job Probation Period||Six Months|
|Department to Work||Karnataka Power Corp. Ltd.|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st October 2017|
KPCL Driver Recruitment Department wise Jobs 2017:
KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017 is released through two Notifications i.e. HK Regions and NHK Regions, details are mentioned below_
01] Hyderabad Karnataka (HK) Regions
|Post Code &
(Raichur & Bellary)
|02||WG-Assistant Operative (Driver)||01||NIL||01|
02] Non Hyderabad Karnataka (NHK) Regions
|Post Code &
|Hydel Projects||Head Office,
|02||WJ-Assistant Operative (Driver)||09||NIL||09|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||Operative (Driver)||Assistant Operative (Driver)||TOTAL|
|HK Regions||NHK Regions||HK Regions||NHK Regions|
|SC||05 posts||01 post||12 posts||02 posts||20 Posts|
|ST||01 post||—||02 posts||01 post||04 Posts|
|Cate-1||01 post||—||03 posts||01 post||05 Posts|
|IIa||05 posts||—||11 posts||01 post||17 Posts|
|IIb||01 post||—||03 posts||—||04 Posts|
|IIIa||01 post||—||03 posts||—||04 Posts|
|IIIb||01 post||—||03 posts||—||04 Posts|
|GM||13 posts||—||33 posts||04 posts||50 Posts|
|TOTAL||28 Posts||01 Post||70 Posts||09 Posts||108 POSTS|
KPCL Operative and Assistant Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
As on Last Date of Application, Candidate’s Age must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 35 Years for General Merit Candidates.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained following Degree or Qualification from a government recognized education board or authority_
Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver)
- SSLC (10th Class) or Equivalent [Regular Course]
- License of HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle)
- Two Years’ Experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles in Public/Private Companies or Firms.
Note: Candidates having passed SSLC/10th Class (Bridge Course) through External or Open School or Open University, are NOT Eligible to apply.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as follows_
- Nominal Fee of Rs.50/- (Rs.35/- Processing Charges + Rs.15/- Postal Service Charges) should be paid by Ex-Servicemen and Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action.
- Rs.415/- (Rs.400/- Fee + Rs.15/- Postal Service Charges) should be paid by SC, ST and Cat-1 Candidates.
- Rs.515/- (Rs.500/- Fee + Rs.15/- Postal Service Charges) should be paid by IIa, IIb, IIIa, IIIb, GM and All Others.
Application Fee once paid, will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
There will be NO Written Exam.
Candidates will be selected for Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver) posts on the basis of their performance in…
- Practical Test (100 Marks, Minimum Qualifying: 50 Marks, SC/ST 40 Marks)
- Kannada Language Test
- Document Verification
Kannada Language Test
- Candidates who have not studied Kannada as one of the subjects in SSLC or equivalent examination are required to pass a Kannada Language Test.
- Candidates who pass the Kannada Language test are only eligible to be considered for selection process.
- Date and venue of Kannada language test will be published separately in KPCL Website.
Initially candidate will be appointed for a Probation Period of Six Months.
After appointment as Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver) by Karnataka Power, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as under_
Assistant Operative (Driver)
Perquisites & Pension Details:
- Candidates will be paid Perquisites as admissible from time to time as per KPCL Rules depending upon the place of posting.
- The approximate total emolument currently at minimum of the scale of Operative (Driver) is Rs. 24,155/- [Basic+MDA+DA] Plus other allowances applicable to the place of posting and for Asst. Operative (Driver) is Rs.21,243/- [Basic+MDA+DA] Plus other allowances applicable to the place of posting.
- Pension will be paid as per New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme effective from 01.01.2012.
KPCL Driver Admit Card 2017
KPCL Driver Admit Card 2017 will be available shortly. Karnataka Power is going to conduct Practical Test for Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver) in upcoming months. The Admit Card will be released on official website at www.karnatakapower.com. Relevant candidates will be able to download KPCL Driver Exam Admit Card 2017 individually after it is Declared.
How to Apply Online for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.karnatakapower.com.
- Find out Recruitment link and select it to go to KPCL Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Recruitment for the Posts of Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver).
- Click on Driver Recruitment link to reach relevant page.
- Download Official Notification and Guidelines to Fill up Online Application.
- Read whole Notification and Guidelines carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and other documents as per instructions.
- Pay Application Fee at nearby Post Office and save your Fee Challan as reference.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future activities.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
KPCL Driver Recruitment Important Dates
|Date of Issue of Notification||8th September 2017|
|Starting Date for Online Application||21st September 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||21st October 2017|
|Last Date to take printout of Challan
|21st October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee at Post Office||24th October 2017|
|Date of Conduct of Practical Test||November or December 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||15 Days before Exam|
|Result Announce Date||After One /Two Months of Exam|
KPCL Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
For more information about KPCL Driver Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Karnataka Power Corporation Limited for 108 Posts of Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.karnatakapower.com.