KVIC Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 342 Group B and Group C Posts:
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 Notification is released on official website at www.kvic.org.in. Khadi and Village Industries Commission has 342 vacant posts of Senior Executive, Junior Executive and Assistant Director in 2017. Candidates who wish to get a reputed government job, should apply for KVIC Recruitment 2017.
KVIC Recruitment 2017
- 1 KVIC Recruitment 2017
- 2 KVIC Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Category wise Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Recruitment 2017 Details:
- 4 Educational Qualification for KVIC Jr Executive Recruitment 2017:
- 5 Application Fee & Exam Fee for KVIC 2017 Recruitment Exam:
- 6 How to Apply Online for KVIC Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
- 7 Important Dates for KVIC Recruitment 2017:
Khadi and Village Industries Commission is inviting Online Application from young, educated and enthusiastic candidates. It is a great opportunity for candidates who have passed Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation. KVIC Selection Board will accept the Application Form for Group B and Group C posts by Online Mode Only.
Interested candidates can submit Online Application for KVIC Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.kvic.org.in. The Registration of Application has been started on 22nd October 2017. Candidates are eligible to fill up and submit their Application online up to 19th November 2017. No application will be considered if filled in improperly or submitted after the given Last Date i.e. 19.11.2017.
KVIC Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||KVIC Junior Executive Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Posts||342 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||As per order of KVIC at the time of appointment|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form53634/Instruction.html|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th November 2017|
Category wise Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Post Group /Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Group B: Gazetted Posts|
|01||Assistant Director Grade I (Khadi)||02||01||NIL||NIL||03 posts|
|02||Assistant Director Grade I (Adm. & HR)||07||03||01||NIL||11 posts|
|03||Assistant Director Grade I (Training)||02||NIL||NIL||NIL||02 posts|
|04||Assistant Director Grade I (FBAA)||09||04||02||01||16 posts|
|05||Assistant Director Grade I (Economic Research)||02||01||01||NIL||04 posts|
|06||Assistant Director Grade I (Village Industries)||11||04||02||01||18 posts|
|Group B: Non Gazetted Posts|
|01||Senior Executive (Ec.R)||20||09||05||03||37 posts|
|02||Senior Executive (Legal)||05||02||NIL||NIL||07 posts|
|03||Junior Translator||01||01||NIL||NIL||02 posts|
|Group C: Non Gazetted Posts – Technical and Non Technical Posts|
|01||Executive (Khadi)||16||08||05||02||31 posts|
|02||Executive (Village Industries)||55||30||16||08||109 posts|
|03||Executive (FBAA)||13||06||03||01||23 posts|
|04||Junior Executive (Training)||34||18||10||05||67 posts|
|05||Assistant (Training)||02||01||NIL||01||04 posts|
|06||Assistant (Village Industries)||04||02||01||NIL||07 posts|
|07||Publicity Assistant (II)||01||NIL||NIL||NIL||01 post|
|GRAND TOTAL:-||342 POSTS|
Candidate’s Age as on 21st November 2017 must be as under_
- Group B Gazetted – Not More than 35 Years
- Group B Non Gazetted – Not More than 30 Years
- Group C Non Gazetted: Publicity Assistant – Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 25 Years
- Group C Non Gazetted (Technical & Non Technical) – Minimum 18 Years, Maximum 27 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Government Norms.
Educational Qualification for KVIC Jr Executive Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2), Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in respective subject/discipline from a government recognized education board/university/institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
In addition to Academic Qualification, candidate must have obtained Necessary Experience in relevant work at a reputed industry/organization.
Application Fee & Exam Fee for KVIC 2017 Recruitment Exam:
Candidates are required to pay Application Fee as follows_
|Post Name /Category Name||General and OBC||SC, ST and PWD|
|Group B Gazetted||Rs.1200/-||Rs.600/-|
|Group B Non Gazetted||Rs.800/-||Rs.400/-|
|Group C Non Gazetted
(Technical and Non Technical)
Candidates will be selected for Group B and Group C posts through following stages of selection_
Group B Gazetted:
- Computer Based Test
- Interview and Document Verification
Group B Non Gazetted and Group C Non Gazetted:
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
After selected by KVIC, candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Group B Gazetted /Non Gazetted – From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/4200/-
- Group C Non Gazetted (Technical & Non Technical) – From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/2400/1900/-
How to Apply Online for KVIC Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.kvic.org.in.
- Find out Vacancies link at bottom of home page and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Group B and Group C Posts.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online button.
- Read important instructions before applying online.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents/certificates as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee Online and Save e-Receipt as payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Number, User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for KVIC Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||19th November 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||21st November 2017|
|Date of Online Written Exam||23rd and 24th December 2017|