Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 Application Form PDF Download at www.ssepd.gov.in:
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 is a Pension Scheme provided by Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department, Government of Odisha. MBPY Scheme is beneficial for Old Age People, Widows and People with Disability. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is applicable to People who are permanent residents of Odisha State.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18
- 1 Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18
- 2 Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 Application Form
- 3 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 (MBPY Scheme):
- 4 Pension Benefit Amount under MBPY Scheme 2017-18:
- 5 Documents Required at the time of filling up MBPY Application Form 2017-18:
- 6 How to Apply Offline for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 (MBPY Scheme)
Under MBPY Scheme 2017-18, people will get monthly pension from Government of Odisha. However, the Person who meets basic conditions of MBPY Scheme, only those are eligible to get pension benefit. Concerned Persons advised to apply today for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and start receiving benefits from Odisha Government.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) has been introduced in the State of Odisha w.e.f 1.1.2008 by merging the two pension schemes i.e. Old Age Pension and Odisha Disability Pension Schemes. All the beneficiaries being covered under the State Old Age Pension Scheme and the Odisha Disability Pension Scheme in the State are under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana from the date it came in to force i.e 1.1.2008.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 Application Form
|Name of Authority||Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disability Department, Government of Odisha|
|Name of Scheme||MBPY Scheme 2017-18
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18
|MBPY Scheme Applicable to||Permanent Residents of Odisha State Only|
|Eligibility for MBPY Scheme||Persons with Disability
Persons of 60 Years and Above
|Benefit under MBPY Scheme||Monthly Pension|
|Amount of Pension (Age wise)||Below 80 Years: Rs.300/-
80 Years & Above: Rs.500/-
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode (via Prescribed Application Form)|
|Application Form Download||Official Website of respective district
e.g. for Bhubaneswar District, visit www.bmc.gov.in
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||15th of Every Month|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 (MBPY Scheme):
A Person shall be Eligible for Pension under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) if he/she…
- Is of 60 years of age and above (OAP)
- Or, is a widow (irrespective of age) (WP)
- Or, is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age) (PLP)
- Or, is a person of 5 years of age or above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity or disability being blind or orthopedically handicapped or hearing and speech impaired or mentally retarded or with Cerebral Palsy or with Autism or with mental illness or with multiple disabilities (DP)
- Or, a widow of AIDS patient (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6 (b) (WP-AIDS) of MBPY Rules, 2008.
- Or, an AIDS patient identified by the State/District AIDS Control Society or district AIDS prevention control Unit (DAPCU) (irrespective of income as under Rule 6 (b). (PP-AIDS)
- Or is an unmarried woman above 30 years belonging to a BPL Family or has individual income from all sources not exceeding Rs.24,000/- (Rupees twenty-four thousand) only per annum irrespective of the family income
- Has family income from all sources not exceeding Rs. 24,000- per annum or included on the BPL list (Tahsildar concerned to certify)
- Is a permanent resident/domicile of Odisha
- Has not been convicted of any criminal offence involving moral turpitude
- Is not in receipt of any other pension from the Union Government or the State Government or any organisation aided by either Government.
Pension Benefit Amount under MBPY Scheme 2017-18:
The amount of pension payable to each pensioner under the scheme shall be of such amount as may be decided by Government from time to time. The rate of pension is Rs. 300/- per month per beneficiary up to the age of 79 years & Rs. 500/- for 80 years & above. The present coverage under the scheme is 10,76,624 under State Plan and 9,08,400 under Non-Plan aggregating to 19,85,024 beneficiaries. During the year 2015-16 Rs. 39,303.87 lakhs has been provided under State Plan and Rs. 33518.40 lakhs under Non-Plan in the Budget Estimate.
|Age of Person||Payable Pension Amount under MBPY Scheme|
|60 Years to 79 Years||Rs.300/- per month|
|80 Years and Above||Rs.500/- per month|
Documents Required at the time of filling up MBPY Application Form 2017-18:
Self attested copies of following documents are to be enclosed along with MBPY Application Form 2017-18:
- Support of nativity (Residential certificate issued by Tahasildar/ copy of Ration Card/ BPL Card/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Bank Pass Book).
- Proof of educational qualification (HSC certificate and mark sheets).
- Intermediate and graduation certificate with mark sheet must be attached (if any).
- Date of birth proof (HSC Certificate).
- Category (SC/ST Certificate from Competent Authority).
- In case of widow/divorcee, relevant documents from Competent Authority to be attached.
- In case of destitute, the copy of the Photo Identity Card under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana to be attached.
- Two nos. of passport size photographs with self attested.
- Engagement letter/order in case of Yashoda and Link Volunteer.
How to Apply Offline for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 (MBPY Scheme)
- Log on to official website at www.ssepd.gov.in.
- Find out Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2017-18 and select it.
- Read complete Guidelines and Instructions about MBPY Scheme 2017-18.
- Find Application Form at bottom of Guidelines/Notification.
- Take printout of Prescribed Application Form and fill it up with necessary details.
- Attach required documents and certificates as mentioned above.
- Submit your Application Form with Enclosures to nearby office (office list given below).
Note: Application Form can be downloaded from official website as well as it is available at your nearby Municipality/Gram Panchayat/BDO Office.
Application Form can be submitted at one of the following offices_
- Gram Panchayat Office
- Gram Sabha
- Block Development Officer (BDO Office)
- Municipality Office (for urban area)
Last Date to Apply: Application Form can be submitted on 15th of Every Month