Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 500 Posts at www.mahasecurity.gov.in:
Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017 is released by Maharashtra State Security Corporation. Government of Maharashtra wants to recruit 500 vacant posts of Security Guard in 2017. Candidates who live in Maharashtra State and looking for a government job, should not miss this opportunity.
Maharashtra State Security Corporation invites online application from young and enthusiastic candidates for Security Guard post. Interested candidates are required to apply online for Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017. The official authority will not accept the application form by any other mode than online.
The Online Application Form for Security Guard post is available on official website at www.mahasecurity.gov.in. Maharashtra State Security Corporation will accept online application up to 13th October 2017. Candidates are advised to pay the fee and submit their Application Form within prescribed time limit. Any application registered or submitted after the closing date will be Rejected.
Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Maharashtra State Security Corporation,
Government of Maharashtra
|Name of Recruitment||Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Security Guard (Male and Female)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||500 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Permanent or Temporary Basis Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Maharashtra State|
|Department to Work||Maharashtra Security Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||http://www.mahasecurity.gov.in/applicationform.php|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th October 2017|
As on 1st October 2017, Age of candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 28 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Maharashtra State Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed 12th Class (Higher Secondary Certificate) Examination from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
Candidates who have 10th Class or 11th Class passed, are advised NOT to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have obtained Certificate of Residence in Maharashtra State.
In addition, candidate should meet Physical Fitness Standards for Security Guard post as under_
Security Guard Male
- Height – Minimum 170 cms
- Weight – Minimum 62 kgs
- Chest Normal – At least 79 cms
- Chest Expanded – 84 cms (Minimum 05 cms Expansion compulsory)
Security Guard Female
- Height – Minimum 160 cms
- Weight – Minimum 45 kgs
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs.200/- by NEFT at State Bank of India. For further details of Fee Payment Procedure, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee once paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected for Security Guard post on the basis of their Academic Merits (50%) and performance in Physical Test (50%).
Academic Merits Details
- 70% or more marks in 12th Class Exam: 50 Marks
- 60% to 70% marks in 12th Class Exam: 40 Marks
- 50% to 60% marks in 12th Class Exam: 30 Marks
- 40% to 50% marks in 12th Class Exam: 10 Marks
- Below 40% marks in 12th Class Exam: NO Marks
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) [50 Marks]
Security Guard Male
- 1600 Metres Marathon [30 Marks]
- Pull-ups [10 Pull-ups: 20 Marks]
Security Guard Female
- 800 Metres Marathon [50 Marks]
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointed as Security Guard, candidate will be paid Fixed Salary of Rs.14000/- per month, out of which EPF, ESIC and PT will be deducted.
Thus, Salary on hands of candidate will be Rs.12362/-.
Maharashtra Security Force Guard Physical Test 2017 will be organized in upcoming months. Candidates are advised to keep checking official website at www.mahasecurity.gov.in time to time. Maharashtra State Security Corporation will Announce Security Guard PET Exam Date and Admit Card very soon on its official portal.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.mahasecurity.gov.in.
- Find and Select Advertisement tab to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Advertisement for Security Guard Waiting List.
- Click on View PDF button to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read whole Notification carefully to understand Recruitment Rules and Application Procedure.
- Get back to Advertisement Page and click on Apply Online button.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other certificates as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee and save Fee Receipt/Challan for payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 13th October 2017
Date of conduct of Physical Test: Announce Later
For more information about Maharashtra Security Force Guard Recruitment 2017 Notification issued by Maharashtra State Security Corporation for 500 posts, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps to Apply Online etc., kindly refer Official Notification or visit official website at www.mahasecurity.gov.in.