MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 782 MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Asst) Posts at www.mgvcl.com:
MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification is released for 782 Vacancies of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Assistant) Posts. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is inviting online application for Junior Assistant post available in UGVCL, DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL, GSECL and GUVNL companies. By applying online for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Jr Assistant) Recruitment 2017, you can get a reputed government job in Gujarat.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017
- 1 MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017
- 2 MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
- 3 Company wise Junior Assistant Vacancy Details in MGVCL 2017 Recruitment:
- 4 Educational Qualification for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- 5 Selection Process for MGVCL Recruitment 2017 Junior Assistant Post:
- 6 How to Apply Online for MGVCL Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Recruitment 2017
- 7 Important Dates for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017:
In order to apply online, candidates must log on to official website at www.mgvcl.com. MGVCL Recruitment Board will accept Online Application from Graduate Degree Holder candidates from 13th October 2017 to 2nd November 2017. Candidates who have necessary qualification, should not miss this golden opportunity. MGVCL will recruit 782 Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) posts on behalf of seven power companies in 2017-2018. Any application registered or submitted after the Closing Date i.e. 02.11.2017 will not be accepted under any circumstances.
MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)|
|Name of Recruitment||MGVCL Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak)|
|Number of Posts||782 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Gujarat State|
|Department to Work||
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||http://www.mgvcl.com/jobs_cpc_reg.php|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd November 2017|
Company wise Junior Assistant Vacancy Details in MGVCL 2017 Recruitment:
Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak)
|Company Name||No. of Posts|
|TOTAL VACANCIES:||782 POSTS|
Category wise & Gender wise Vacancy Details:
Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak)
|Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) – Category wise and Gender wise Vacancy Details|
|SC Category||ST Category||SEBC Category||UR Category||PH||Total|
|31 posts||11 posts||95 posts||44 posts||120 posts||53 posts||270 posts||128 posts||30 posts||782 POSTS|
As on the Date of Issue of Notification (13th October 2017), Candidate’s Age must not exceed 30 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline completed with Regular and Full Time Course from a government recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have proper Knowledge of Gujarati Language.
Candidate must have Knowledge of Computer and English Language which will be tested by MGVCL in Written Exam (Pre-Employment Test).
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as follows_
- General (UR) and SEBC Categories: Rs.500/-
- SC and ST Categories: Rs.250/-
Application Fee can be paid either at any branch of State Bank of India or by Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking i.e. Online Payment Gateway.
Application Fee once paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Process for MGVCL Recruitment 2017 Junior Assistant Post:
Candidates will be selected as Junior Assistant on the basis of their performance in Written Exam /Online Test.
Candidates who qualifies in Written Exam with required Cut Off Marks, will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After Appointment as Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak), for the First Three Years, candidate will be paid Salary as follows_
|Year of Service /Employment||Fixed Salary Details|
|First Year||Rs.10000/- per month|
|Second Year||Rs.11500/- per month|
|Third Year||Rs.13000/- per month|
After completion of Three Years of Service, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.25000/- to Rs.55800/- per month.
MGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 will be Declared soon on official website at www.mgvcl.com. MGVCL Selection Board will organize Written Exam of Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) in upcoming months. Candidates are advised to keep visiting official website to get updates regarding Exam Date and Releasing of MGVCL Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2017.
How to Apply Online for MGVCL Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.mgvcl.com.
- Find out Careers/Jobs and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Centralized Recruitment for the Post of Vidyut Sahayak – Junior Assistant.
- Select View link to open respective recruitment page.
- Then click on View Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification carefully to understand recruitment rules and application procedure.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents, certificates as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee by Offline or Online Payment Method.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||13th October 2017|
|Starting Date for Online Application||13th October 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Application||2nd November 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee at SBI Bank||4th November 2017|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee Online||4th November 2017|
|Date of Written Exam /Online Test||Announce Later|
|Junior Assistant Admit Card will be Issued||Before One Week of Exam|
For more information about MGVCL Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak) Recruitment 2017, kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at WWW.MGVCL.COM.