Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Mizoram 100 Primary School Teacher Jobs at www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in:
Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification is Released on official website at www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in. Mizoram Public Service Commission is calling up Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 100 vacant posts of Primary School Teacher. Candidates who are looking for a teaching job in government school, should not miss this golden opportunity.
Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1 Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 2 MPSC Mizoram Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 3 Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details
- 4 Mizoram Teacher Recruitment Category wise Job Details:
- 5 www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Teacher Job Notification 2017
- 6 How to Apply Online for Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 7 Important Dates for Mizoram Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Mizoram Public Service Commission has decided to recruit 100 empty posts of Teacher in Primary Schools of State. Candidates are advised to refer Official Notification and Guidelines carefully to understand Recruitment Rules. Mizoram Public Service Commission will accept Online Application for Primary School Teacher from 4th October to 28th December 2017.
MPSC Mizoram Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates have to apply online for Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in. Candidates are suggested to fill up and submit Online Application Form for Primary Teacher on or before the Closing Date i.e. 28th December 2017. Mizoram Public Service Commission will NOT consider any application after the Last Date.
Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Mizoram Public Service Commission,
Government of Mizoram
|Name of Recruitment||Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Primary School Teacher|
|Number of Posts||100 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Sector||Teaching Sector|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Mizoram State|
|Department to Work||Government Schools of Mizoram|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/page/online-application.html|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||28th December 2017|
Mizoram Teacher Recruitment Category wise Job Details:
|Primary School Teacher|
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
|Unreserved Category||97 posts|
|Blindness/Low Vision||01 post|
|Hearing Impairment||01 post|
|Locomoter Disability/Celebral Palsy||01 post|
|TOTAL POSTS:-||100 POSTS|
www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Teacher Job Notification 2017
As on 28th December 2017, Candidate’s Age must be in between 18 Years and 35 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates of Mizoram as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Mizoram PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed following exam/qualification from a government recognized education board/university:
|Primary School Teacher: Educational Qualification|
|1) HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate and above with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from a recognized university and approved by NCTE.
HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognized by RCI.
|2) Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I)|
|3) Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard.|
|4) For Nepali/Gorkha Primary School, the candidates should possess Nepali as one of the subjects either in HSLC or HSSLC level.|
|5) Relaxation upto 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class / Persons with Disabilities.|
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have Basic Working Knowledge of Computer and should have passed a Degree or Diploma or Certificate Course (e.g. CCC from NIELIT) in Computer Operations and Concepts.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Exam Fee of Rs.320/-
- SC and ST Categories Candidates need to pay Rs.270/- as Exam Fee.
The Fee can be paid through IPO or Treasury Challan as candidate prefers. Exam Fee once paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected for Teacher posts on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Further Process. Mizoram PSC will also verify Original Documents of each candidate at the time of Final Selection.
After selected as Teacher in Primary Schools, Candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- Trained Graduate Teacher: From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- per month
- Trained Under Graduate Teacher: From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month
How to Apply Online for Mizoram PSC Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Teacher in Primary Schools of Mizoram 2017-18.
- Click on Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- read the Advertisement/Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to home page and select Online Application link.
- Fill up Online Application Form for Primary School Teacher with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature Images as per instructions.
- Pay the Exam Fee and save Fee Receipt as payment proof.
- Submit your Application Form Online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number/ID and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Important Dates for Mizoram Teacher Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||September/October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||4th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||28th December 2017|
|Tentative Date of Written Exam||January/February/March 2018|
|Document Verification/Interview Dates||To be Announced Later|