MP Vyapam ASI LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 508 Assistant Sub Inspector, LDC and Steno Vacancies:
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 Notification is released for ASI (LDC) and Subedar (Steno) Posts. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board has issued Recruitment of 508 Posts of Assistant Sub Inspector as Lower Division Clerk and Subedar as Stenographer. Candidates who possess necessary qualification, can apply online for MP Vyapam ASI LDC Recruitment 2017 at www.vyapam.nic.in.
MP Professional Exam Board is inviting online application from young and educated candidates of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who have obtained HSC and Computer qualification, are eligible to apply for MP Vyapam ASI LDC Recruitment 2017. For Subedar (Steno) post, candidates must possess Certificate of Stenography. Interested candidates have to register online in between 1st September 2017 and 15th September 2017.
MP Vyapam will not accept any Application Form after the Closing Date. Moreover, incomplete and offline forms will also be Rejected by MP Vyapam. Candidates applying for ASI LDC and Subedar Steno Recruitment 2017, need to go through Selection Process. MP Professional Exam Board will conduct Written Exam for ASI and Subedar posts on 7th and 8th October 2017.
MP Vyapam ASI LDC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 508 Posts
|Name of Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
[MPPEB / MP Vyapam]
|Name of Recruitment||MP Vyapam ASI LDC Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Sub Inspector (Lower Division Clerk)
|Number of Posts
|ASI (LDC): 381 posts
Subedar (Steno): 127 posts
|Total Number of Vacancies||508 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Madhya Pradesh State|
|Department to Work||MP Police Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||peb.mponline.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th September 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved Category: 166 posts
- SC Category: 64 posts
- ST Category: 118 posts
- OBC Category: 33 posts
- Unreserved Category: 65 posts
- SC Category: 09 posts
- ST Category: 35 posts
- OBC Category: 18 posts
Age of the candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 25 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per MP Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for MP Vyapam ASI LDC Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained required degree and diploma from a government recognized education board or university, details given below_
- Higher Secondary Exam (10+2).
- Hindi Typing Test or Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT)
- Higher Secondary Exam (10+2).
- Stenography Test with 100 words per minute from an institute approved by AICTE.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have passed Diploma in Computer or Certificate Course in Computer Operator and Programming (COPA) or any degree in Computer.
In addition to above qualifications, candidates must meet Physical Standards described in Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
All candidates have to pay Application Fee Rs.70/- as MP Online Portal Charges. The charges are Rs.40/- for Registered Candidates.
Exam Fee is Rs.250/- for SC, ST, OBC Categories of MP. All other candidates must pay Rs.500/-.
Application Fee & Exam Fee are mandatory for candidates and these Fees are non-refundable.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for ASI (LDC) and Subedar (Steno) posts on the basis of following selection stages_
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Document Verification
There will be No Interview or Oral Test conducted by MP Vyapam.
After appointment in Madhya Pradesh Police Department, candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as follows_
- ASI (LDC): from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month.
- Subedar (Stenographer): from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/- per month.
How to Apply Online for MP Vyapam ASI LDC Recruitment 2017
- Log on to MP Vyapam website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Find out Rule Book of Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and Subedar (Stenographer) Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the link to Download Official Notification (Rule Book) as PDF file.
- Read whole Notification carefully to know Recruitment Rules.
- Visit MP Online Portal at peb.mponline.gov.in.
- Navigate to Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC), Subedar (Stenographer), LDC & Stenographer etc. Recruitment Test For Police H.Q., Home (Police) – 2017.
- Then click on Apply link to open Registration Page.
- Register yourself and fill up your Application Form with required details.
- Provide your personal and educational information as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents, certificates as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee, Exam Fee by MP Online Kiosk.
- Save e-Receipt as proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 1st September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 15th September 2017
Date of Written Exam: 7th and 8th October 2017
For more information about MP Vyapam ASI LDC and Steno Recruitment 2017 Advertisement issued for 508 vacancies for Assistant Sub Inspector (Lower Division Clerk) and Subedar (Stenographer), Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure and Steps to apply for MPPEB ASI LDC Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.vyapam.nic.in.