MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment Exam, Apply Online for 9235 Posts:
MP Vyapam Patwari 9235 Job 2017 Recruitment Notification has been Released on official website at www.vyapam.nic.in. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has declared 9235 vacancies of Patwari posts in various districts. MP Vyapam is inviting online application from Graduate Degree passed candidates in October and November 2017.
MP Patwari Recruitment 2017
Candidates who possess required qualification and eligibility, only those should apply online for MP Patwari Recruitment Exam 2017. Interested candidates have to submit Online Application for Patwari via official web portal at peb.mponline.gov.in. MP Vyapam Selection Board will accept Online Application Form for Patwari Exam from 28th October to 11th November 2017.
Candidates who wish to get a government job in Madhya Pradesh State, must not miss this golden opportunity. However, candidates should go through Detailed Official Notification (Patwari Rule Book) available on official website at www.vyapam.nic.in. MP Vyapam will not accept any application after the Last Date i.e. 11.11.2017.
MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2017
|Name of Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
MP Vyapam, Government of Madhya Pradesh
|Name of Recruitment||MP Patwari Recruitment 2017
MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment Exam 2017
|Name of Post||Patwari|
|Number of Posts||9235 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Various Districts of Madhya Pradesh State|
|Department to Work||MP Government Departments|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||peb.mponline.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th November 2017|
MP Vyapam District wise Patwari Recruitment 2017
|District Name||Number of Posts|
MP Vyapam Patwari Job 2017 Notification
As on 1st January 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 40 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories Candidates of Madhya Pradesh as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for MP Patwari Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained Graduate Degree from a UGC recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate should have passed CPCT Exam in Hindi Typing and Computer Skills from a government recognized institute.
- In case any candidate does not have CPCT Certificate, he/she will have to obtain the same within Two Years otherwise their position of Patwari will be dismissed.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee as follows_
- MP Portal Charges via Kiosk Login: Rs.70/- OR
- MP Portal Charges via Citizen User Login: Rs.40/-
Candidates need to pay Exam Fee as under_
- SC, ST, OBC and PH of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.250/-
- Unreserved Categories Candidates: Rs.500/-
Application Fee and Exam Fee once paid, they will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected for Patwari post on the basis of their performance in following tests_
- Written Exam
- Merit List (District wise and Category wise)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
After appointment as Patwari, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2100/- per month.
How to Apply Online for MP Patwari Recruitment Exam 2017
- Log on to official website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Find out Patwari Recruitment Test 2017.
- Select ‘Rule Book’ link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification carefully to under MP Patwari Recruitment Rules and Procedure.
- Get back to home page and select Online Form link for Patwari.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo, Signature and other documents/certificates as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee and Exam Fee as applicable to you.
- Save Fee Receipt as Proof of Fee Payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for MP Vyapam Patwari 2017 Recruitment:
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||28th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||11th November 2017|
|Last Date to Edit Online Application||16th November 2017|
|MP Patwari Exam will Start On||9th December 2017|
|MP Patwari Exam will End On||31st December 2017|