MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 199 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in:
MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Notification is released for AE and AEE Posts on official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online for MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 via official web portal at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting Online Application for State Engineering Service Mains Exam 2017. Candidates who are qualified in Prelims Exam, are eligible to apply online for Mains Exam.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 for AE & AEE
Maharashtra Public Service Commission wants to fill up 199 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer in 2017. Maharashtra PSC will accept Online Application from 11th October 2017. Candidates who wish to appear in MPSC AEE Mains Exam 2017, are required to submit their Application Form online. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct State Engineering Service Mains Exam 2017 on 17th December 2017. Candidates have to complete Application Submission Procedure on or before the Last Date i.e. 25th October 2017.
MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Exam||Maharashtra State Engineering Service Mains Exam 2017|
|Exam Date||17th December 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Posts||199 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Maharashtra State|
|Department to Work||Various Government Departments|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th October 2017|
Notification for MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017:
The Age of candidate must be at least 19 Years and Not more than 38 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Categories candidates of Maharashtra State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained Degree as Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in one of the following disciplines_
- Civil and Water Management
- Civil and Environmental
- Construction Technology/Engineering
- Environment Science and Technology
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have appeared and qualified in Maharashtra Engineering Service Preliminary Exam 2017 conducted by MPSC on 9th July 2017.
Candidate must be able to read, write and speak in Marathi Language.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates are required to pay Exam Fee as follows_
- Unreserved /General Category: Rs.524/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.324/-
The Exam Fee can be paid through Online Payment Mode as well as through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Exam Fee once paid, it cannot be Refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in following stages_
- Preliminary Exam (Already conducted on 9th July 2017)
- Mains Exam: 400 Marks (Exam Date: 17th December 2017)
- Personal Interview: 50 Marks
After appointed as AE and AEE, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale mentioned below_
- Group A: from Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month
- Group B: from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4400/- per month
How to Apply Online for MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Find out Competitive Examination section.
- Navigate to Advertisements/Notifications tab and select it.
- Search for Maharashtra Civil Engineering Main Examination 2017.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to MPSC Home Page and select Online Application tab on upper right corner.
- Read Important Instructions and Guidelines to Apply Online.
- Get back to previous page and Sign In with your User Name and Password (as created at the time of Prelims Exam Application).
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Provide your Preliminary Exam Roll Number, Result etc. details as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as mentioned.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method.
- To pay Exam Fee Offline, you need to print Challan with Application Form.
- Save Fee Receipt as payment proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your User Name, Password and Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for MPSC AEE Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification (Prelims Exam)||20th April 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||9th June 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result Announced On||9th October 2017|
|Mains Exam Notification Released||11th October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||11th October 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25th October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||26th October 2017|
|Mains Exam Date||17th December 2017|
|Mains Result Announce Date||February or March 2018|