MPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 107 ASO Vacancies at www.mpsc.gov.in:
MPSC ASO Recruitment 2017 Notification has been Released for 107 posts of Assistant Section Officer. Maharashtra Public Service Commission is calling up Online Application from young and educated candidates for filling up 107 ASO posts in 2017-18. Candidates who have qualified in Preliminary Exam, are eligible to apply online for MPSC ASO Mains Exam 2017.
MPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra PSC has decided to arrange Assistant Section Officer Mains Exam 2017 on 10th December 2017. Candidates who wish to appear in Mains Exam, are required to apply online for MPSC ASO Recruitment 2017. Maharashtra PSC will accept Online Application on its official portal at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in up to 27th October 2017. Any application submitted after the Closing Date will NOT be accepted.
MPSC ASO Recruitment 2017 Job Details
|Name of Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||MPSC ASO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Exam||MPSC ASO Mains Exam 2017|
|Name of Post||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Number of Posts||107 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Maharashtra State|
|Department to Work||Maharashtra Government Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th October 2017|
Category wise MPSC ASO Job Details 2017:
MPSC ASO Recruitment 2017 contains Category wise Assistant Section Officer Posts as mentioned below_
As on 1st August 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not exceeding 38 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories, Disabled Candidates and Women Candidates of All Categories of Maharashtra State as per Government Norms.
Educational Qualification for MPSC ASO Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline from a UGC recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have ability to read, write and speak Marathi Language.
Candidate must have passed MPSC ASO Prelims Exam 2017 (conducted on 16th July 2017) with required Cut Off Marks.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Exam Fee by Online Payment Method, fee amount details are given below:
- Unreserved Categories: Rs.524/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs.324/-
Application Form submitted without Fee Payment, will be Rejected by MPSC. Once the Exam Fee is paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Process ASO Maha Recruitment 2017:
Candidates will be selected for ASO post based upon their performance in following stages_
- Preliminary Exam (held on 16.07.2017)
- Mains Exam (to be held on 10.12.2017)
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointment as Assistant Section Officer, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as follows_
- From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/- per month
In addition to Basic Pay & Grade Pay, the candidate will receive Dearness Allowances and other allowances/perquisites as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
How to Apply Online for MPSC ASO Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Find out Competitive Examination section.
- Select Advertisements/Notification section to go to relevant webpage.
- Navigate to Assistant Section Officer Mains Examination 2017.
- Click on Download link to save the Notification as PDF.
- Read whole Official Notification carefully to understand recruitment rules and application procedure.
- Return to MPSC home page and select Online Application tab on upper right corner.
- Enter your User Name and Password to Sign In to your MPSC Account.
- Search for Assistant Section Officer Mains Exam 2017 and select Apply Online/Now button.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and prelims/past exam details.
- Upload your latest passport size Photograph, Signature and other certificates as per instructions.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking via Online Payment Gateway.
- Save E-Receipt as payment proof of Exam Fee.
- Submit the Application Form Online on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save your Application ID, User Name and Password as reference for future activities.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Important Dates for MPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification (Preliminary)||26th April 2017|
|Online Application Submission Available||From 26th April to 16th May 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||16th July 2017|
|Preliminary Result Declared On||October 2017|
|Online Application for Mains Exam||From 13th October to 27th October 2017|
|Mains Exam Date||10th December 2017|
|Mains Exam Result Announce Date||January or February 2018|
|Merit List/Document Verification Dates||To be Announced Later|