NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017 Download Phase II Call Letter at www.nabard.org:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has issued NABARD Grade A B Mains Exam Admit Card 2017. Candidates who wish to appear in this exam, should download NABARD Admit Card 2017 from official website. NABARD has decided to conduct Grade A & B Mains Exam on 29th August 2017 and 30th August 2017. Candidates have to download their NABARD Call Letter 2017 for Grade A B Phase II Exam as the Authority is not send any Admit Card by post.
NABARD Grade A B Mains Exam Call Letter 2017 is a compulsory document. Every candidate will have to bring print copy of NABARD Admit Card 2017 to the exam hall. NABARD Exam Department has scheduled Assistant Manager Grade A Exam on 29 August and Manager Grade B Exam on 30 August 2017. The NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017 has been already uploaded by official authority. Relevant candidates are advised to visit the official website at www.nabard.org and download their Call Letter individually.
NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017
- 1 NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017
- 2 Importance of NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017
- 3 How to Download NABARD Grade A B Mains Exam Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Click Here to Download NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Admit Card 2017 [29th August 2017]
- 5 Click Here to Download NABARD Grade B Mains Exam Admit Card 2017 [30th August 2017]
NABARD Admit Card 2017 is released for Grade A & Grade B Mains Exam. Candidates are now eligible to download and print their Admit Card from NABARD website. In order to download the Admit Card, candidates will have to provide their Registration Number and Date of Birth on official portal. Therefore candidates should keep their Registration Number in hands before they proceed to download NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017.
In June 2017, NABARD Bank released a notification for Recruitment of Grade A & Grade B Posts on its official portal. The Recruitment Board of NABARD Bank is going to fill up these posts 117 vacancies of Manager and Assistant Manager posts in NABARD in 2017. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment, will have to go through Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. The Prelims Exam has been already conducted, now the candidates are waiting for Mains Exam Date and Call Letter.
Here we have a good news for you, NABARD Grade A B Mains Exam Admit Card 2017 is just Declared by Exam Board. Candidates who have qualified with necessary Cut Off in Prelims, only those are eligible to participate in Mains Exam. NABARD Bank is all set to take Grade A & Grade B Phase II (Mains) Exam 2017 on 29th & 30th August 2017. Candidates must download their Admit Card before five days of exam to avoid any problem arising on last day. In case you are not able to see your Admit Card on official website, please contact NABARD Bank Recruitment Helpline.
Importance of NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017
NABARD Admit Card 2017 is very important for candidates. The Mains Exam of Grade A & Grade B will be organized at many prearranged exam centres on 29.08.2017 and 30.08.2017. Candidates will have to show their NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017 outside the exam hall. Not a single candidate will be allowed to appear in Exam without Call Letter. Moreover, candidates are required to bring one Photo ID Proof with them for identity verification at exam centre. Kindly note down that electronic copy of Admit Card will not be considered valid to appear in NABARD Grade A B Phase II Exam 2017.
How to Download NABARD Grade A B Mains Exam Admit Card 2017:
- Log on to NABARD official website at www.nabard.org.
- Find out CAREER NOTICES and select the tab.
- Navigate to Recruitment – Grade A/B – Main Exam on 29th Aug.17 for Grade `A’ and 30th Aug. 2017 for Grade `B’.
- Then click on the link Call Letter Download Grade A /Grade B as applicable for you.
- Here you have to provide your Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB).
- Enter your details and click on Login button to proceed.
- Your NABARD Grade A B Mains Exam Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on computer screen.
- Check Exam Schedule, Venue details in your Admit Card.
- Save & Download your Admit Card as PDF file.
- Take printout of your Admit Card for Mains Exam purpose.
For more information about NABARD Grade A B Mains Admit Card 2017 Call Letter for Phase II Exam and Process to Download NABARD Admit Card 2017, kindly visit official website at www.nabard.org.