NMRCL Syllabus 2017 Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation SC/TO, SE, JE, Technician Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 Previous Year Papers:
NMRCL SC/ST Syllabus 2017 SE, JE, Technician Previous Year Papers are Released on official website at www.metrorailnagpur.com. Candidates can download the Exam Pattern and Detailed Syllabus PDF for upcoming Online Test. Nagpur Metro has also provided Previous Year Exam Papers for SC/TO, Technician, Section Engineer and Junior Engineer Online Test.
NMRCL Syllabus 2017 SC/TO, Technician, SE, JE Exam Pattern
- 1 NMRCL Syllabus 2017 SC/TO, Technician, SE, JE Exam Pattern
- 2 Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
- 3 NMRCL SC/TO, SE, JE, Technician Exam Pattern 2017
- 4 Important Instructions regarding NMRCL Online Test 2017:
- 5 NMRCL Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SC/TO, SE, JE and Technician Exam 2017
- 6 How to Download NMRCL SC/TO Syllabus 2017 SE, JE, Technician Previous Year Papers
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation will arrange Online Exam for Supervisory and Non Supervisory posts in December 2017 or January 2018. So the candidates have two months time for preparation of exam. NMRCL Syllabus 2017 and Previous Year Papers are very useful to understand exam paper format and learn to complete whole paper in time limited provided.
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited has Declared NMRCL Syllabus 2017 for Supervisory and Non Supervisory Posts. Candidates are advised to download SC/ST, Technician, SE, JE Exam Syllabus 2017 from official website at www.metrorailnagpur.com. Candidates who wish to score higher marks in Online Test, are required to go through Complete Syllabus, Scheme and Previous Year Papers.
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
|Name of Authority||Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Supervisory Posts
Non Supervisory Posts
|Number of Posts||Supervisory: 115 Posts
Non Supervisory: 91 Posts
|Job Category||Railway Sector, Government Job|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Online Test Date||December 2017 or January 2018|
|NMRCL Syllabus 2017||Released|
|NMRCL Previous Year Papers||Available to Download|
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation has recently published an advertisement about Recruitment of Supervisory and Non Supervisory Posts. Nagpur Metro has 115 posts of Station Controller/Train Operator, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer and 91 posts of Technician. Lots of candidates from many regions of Maharashtra have applied online for NMRCL SC/TO and Technician Recruitment 2017.
Nagpur Metro allowed eligible candidates to apply online via official website at www.metrorailnagpur.com from 10th October 2017 to 9th November 2017. Candidates are searching for NMRCL Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017 since the application process started. Nagpur Metro Rail has already released NMRCL SC/TO Syllabus 2017 SE, JE, Technician Exam Pattern for Online Test.
Candidates who wish to get the job in Nagpur Metro Rail, are required to go through Selection Process. NMRCL Selection Board is going to take various tests in upcoming months i.e. Online Exam, Psycho Test, Personal Interview and Medical Exam. First of all, Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation will organize Online Written Test. Candidates will have to appear in Online Exam as and when it is conducted.
NMRCL SC/TO, SE, JE, Technician Exam Pattern 2017
|Part||Subject Name||No. of
|Part I||Marathi Language||15 questions||15 marks||
Two Hours Only
||35 questions||35 marks|
|Part III||Knowledge of relevant Discipline /Domain /Trade||100 questions||100 marks|
|—||TOTAL||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Important Instructions regarding NMRCL Online Test 2017:
- The questions are of Objective Type.
- Each question carries equal mark.
- Negative Marking System is applicable as 1/3 Marks deducted for every Wrong Answer.
- Candidates who will score at least 40% marks in Part I, only those will be considered eligible for evaluation of Part II and Part III.
NMRCL Exam Pattern and Syllabus for SC/TO, SE, JE and Technician Exam 2017
- Indian Politics
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Places in India
- Indian History
- Tourism in India
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture
- General Science
- Countries and their Capitals
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Surds & Indices
- Work & Time
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number Systems
- Sequence & Series
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Linear Equation
- Quadratic Equation
- Problems of Ages
- Number Series
- Time and Work
- Data Sufficiency
For Syllabus of Concerned Discipline/Domain/Trade, please refer Official Notification and/or visit NMRCL official website at www.metrorailnagpur.com.
How to Download NMRCL SC/TO Syllabus 2017 SE, JE, Technician Previous Year Papers
- Log on to official website at www.metrorailnagpur.com.
- Find out Careers section and select it to go relevant page.
- Navigate to NMRCL Syllabus 2017 for Online Test of Supervisory and Non Supervisory Posts.
- Select your relevant post category to proceed.
- Now select your concerned post name from the available list i.e. SC/TO, SE, JE and Technician.
- Download NMRCL Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for Online Test.
- Take printout of Syllabus and Scheme for personal use.
- Get back to Careers page and download NMRCL SC/TO Previous Year Papers, SE, JE, Technician Old Exam Papers.