Odisha Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 74 OSSC Food Supply Inspector Vacancy at www.ossc.gov.in:
Odisha FSI Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who have necessary qualification, can apply online for Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017 via official website at www.ossc.gov.in. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced 74 vacancies of Food Supply Inspector in Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department.
Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017
Odisha SSC is inviting online application from Graduate Degree passed candidates for filling up various posts of Food Supply Inspector in 2017-2018. Interested candidates have to apply by Online Mode at www.ossc.gov.in. Odisha Staff Selection Commission will accept Food Supply Inspector Application Form from 18th September 2017. Candidates are eligible to fill up Online Application for Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017 up to 17th October 2017.
Candidates must remember that Odisha Staff Selection Commission will not consider Offline Application Form. Moreover, Incomplete Forms will also be Rejected. It is recommended to refer Detailed Advertisement carefully before you apply online for Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017. Here we provide complete details about Odisha FSI Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and other important information as follows:
OSSC Food Supply Inspector Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of Recruitment||Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Food Supply Inspector (FSI)|
|Number of Vacancies||74 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Type||Contract Basis Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Odisha State|
|Department to Work||Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/852/50394//index.html|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th October 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Food Supply Inspector (FSI)
- Unreserved Category: 37 posts
- SEBC Category: NIL
- SC Category: 13 posts
- ST Category: 24 posts
Out of Total 74 Posts, 33% i.e. 24 Posts are Reserved for Women Candidates.
As on 1st January 2017, Age of the Candidate must be at least 21 Years and Not more than 32 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Women Candidates and Reserved Categories Candidates of Odisha State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Odisha Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a government recognized university.
- Candidate must have studied Odia as a language subject/medium in Middle School Examination or High School Certificate Examination from Odisha Education Board.
- Candidate should have proper knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates should be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- Candidate should have good character & conduct.
- Candidate should have good physical health and mental condition.
For further eligibility details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
SC, ST Categories of Odisha are Exempted from Fee Payment.
Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates need NOT to pay any Fee.
All other candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Exam Fee.
Candidates must keep in mind that once Exam Fee is paid, it will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Odisha SSC will select eligible candidates as Food Supply Inspector on the basis of their performance in following tests_
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Skill Test
Candidates will be called up for Document Verification after completion of above exams. The Marks of Preliminary Exam will Not be considered in Final Selection (Merit List) of Food Supply Inspector.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
During the period of contract, candidates will be paid Consolidated Salary Rs.9300/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
Odisha SSC will release Food Supply Inspector Admit Card 2017 before one week of exam on its official website at www.ossc.gov.in. Candidates who are applying for Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017, will be able to appear in Preliminary Exam in upcoming time. Once the Admit Card is published, candidates can download it by providing their Registration Details i.e. User ID and Password details.
How to Apply Online for Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.ossc.gov.in.
- Find out and Select Archive tab to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Advertisement for the post of Inspector of Supplies.
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read Whole Notification carefully to know Recruitment Rules and Application Procedure.
- Get back to Odisha SSC homepage and select the link Click here for Online Application.
- Search for Inspector of Supplies post with Advertisement No. 3237.
- Then click on Registration link to begin.
- Register yourself with basic information.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and Certificates as mentioned.
- Pay the Exam Fee by Online or Offline Payment Method.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your User ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 18th September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 17th October 2017
For more information about Odisha Food Supply Inspector Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Steps for Online Registration & Application Submission etc., kindly refer Detailed Advertisement/Notification and visit official website at www.ossc.gov.in.