Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017 Application Form for 476 Cook and Water Carrier Posts at www.odishapolice.gov.in:
Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017 is Released for 476 various posts on official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in. Odisha Police Selection Board is calling up Offline Application from young and skilled candidates for filling up many vacancies of Cook, Water Carrier, Barber, Dhobi and Sweeper in 2017-18. Interested candidates must download Prescribed Odisha Police Group D Application Form from official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in.
Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Candidates who possess Matric qualification and Certificate Course and/or Experience in relevant trade, are eligible to apply for Group D post. The Selection Board will consider Group D Application Form by Offline Mode. Odisha Police Recruitment Board will accept Group D Application from 9th November to 27th November 2017. Candidates are recommended to complete application filling up and submission procedure on or before the Last Date i.e. 27.11.2017. Any application submitted after the mentioned deadline will be Rejected and Odisha Police will NOT be responsible for any postal delay.
Odisha Police Group D Recruitment Details
|Name of Authority||Odisha Police Recruitment Board,
Government of Odisha
|Name of Recruitment||Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017|
|Post Category/Group||Group D Posts|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Posts||476 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Sector||Police Sector Job|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Odisha State|
|Department to Work||
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode Only|
|Application Form Download Link||http://odishapolice.gov.in/?q=whats-new|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||27th November 2017|
Odisha Police Group D Recruitment Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post
(Group D Posts)
|02||Water Carrier||184 posts|
|—||TOTAL POSTS:-||476 POSTS|
As on 1st January 2017, Age of Candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not More than 32 Years for General/Unreserved Categories.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates as per Odisha Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017:
- Candidate must have passed 10th Class /SSC /Secondary /Matriculation /High school Exam from Odisha Board or equivalent state/central board.
- Candidate must have obtained Diploma or Certificate in relevant trade from a government recognized institute.
- Candidate should have practical experience of respective trade work.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be resident of Odisha.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia Language.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee and Exam Fee to apply for Group D post as mentioned by Odisha Police. Application Form submitted without Fee Payment will be straightaway Rejected by Odisha Police.
Application/Exam Fee once paid, it will NOT be Refunded under any circumstances.
Odisha Police will select deserving candidates for Group D posts through following tests_
- Trade Test (Practical Exam)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
- Medical Fitness Exam (as per rules)
Candidates who will qualify in Trade Test and Medical Fitness Exam, only those will be appointed for Group D posts, in merit order.
Pay Scale (Salary Details):
After appointment in OSAP, OSAP (SS), IR and SIR Battalions, candidate will be paid Salary under the Pay Scale as per Odisha Government Pay Rules.
How to Apply Offline for Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Find out NOTICES and ADVERTISEMENT.
- Select any link under above given section to go to Notices Page.
- Navigate to Advertisement & Application Form for Recruitment of Group D Posts in All OSAP, OSAP (SS), IR, SIR Battalions (Odia Version).
- Click on the link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Open the Notification File and read it thoroughly.
- Go to bottom of Official Notification to find Group D Application Form.
- Take printout of Application Form and fill it up with necessary details.
- Write your personal, educational and other information as asked in form.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph on upper right corner of Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee & Exam Fee as per instructions.
- Attach Fee Receipt and required documents copies with Application Form.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures to Odisha Police Address by Registered and/or Speed Post.
Important Dates for Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017:
|Date of Issue of Notification||November 2017|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||9th November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||27th November 2017|
|Tentative Date of Trade Test||December 2017 or January 2018|
|Document Verification Dates & Schedule||To be Announced Later|