OICL AO Syllabus 2017 Administrative Office Exam Pattern and Question Papers:
Oriental Insurance Company Limited has just released OICL AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017. Candidates are now able to download Administrative Officer Preliminary and Mains Exam Syllabus 2017 from official website. OICL AO Prelims Exam 2017 will be held on 22nd October 2017. So the candidates have two months time for preparation of Preliminary Exam.
OICL AO Exam Syllabus 2017 is available to download at www.orientalinsurance.org.in. Oriental Insurance Company has 300 vacant posts of Administrative Officer Scale I as Generalist and Specialist. Candidates who have applied for OICL AO Recruitment 2017, are looking for Exam Date and Syllabus on internet. Here we provide complete guide regarding OICL Administrative Officer Prelims and Mains Exam Scheme 2017.
OICL AO Syllabus 2017 Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
- 1 OICL AO Syllabus 2017 Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
- 2 OICL AO Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
- 3 OICL AO Preliminary Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
- 4 OICL AO Mains Exam Scheme and Syllabus 2017
- 5 Important Instructions for OICL AO Interview and Document Verification
- 6 Click Here to Get More Details on OICL AO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
OICL Administrative Officer Syllabus 2017 is released by official authority. Candidates who are going to appear in AO Prelims Exam 2017, should download Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF from www.orientalinsurance.org.in. The Selection of Candidates for AO Generalist and Specialist posts will be processed through various stages as follows_
OICL AO Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
- Phase I: Preliminary Exam (Objective Type Test)
- Phase II: Mains Exam (Objective Test and Descriptive Test)
- Phase III: Interview (Interview and Document Verification)
OICL AO Preliminary Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
OICL Administrative Officer Prelims Exam 2017 is scheduled to be held on 22 October 2017. Preliminary Exam contains Objective Type Questions of 100 Marks. Negative Marking System is applicable with one-fourth penalty for every Wrong Answer.
- English Language – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA) – 35 Marks
Time Duration: One Hour
English Language Test will be available only in English, while Reasoning and QA will be provided in Hindi & English. Candidates have to obtain Minimum Qualifying Marks in Prelims Exam to get selected for Mains Exam. Oriental Insurance Company may call up 20 times candidates of available posts for Mains Examination.
OICL AO Mains Exam Scheme and Syllabus 2017
Oriental Insurance Administrative Officer Mains Exam 2017 will be conducted on 18 November 2017. The Mains Examination of Administrative Officer is divided into two stages i.e. Objective Type Test and Descriptive Test. Moreover, Objective Type Test has different papers for AO Generalist and AO Specialist posts. Candidate has to pay Penalty of one-fourth marks for each wrong answer. Let us discuss both Objective and Descriptive Tests in detail as under_
[I] Objective Type Test
OICL AO Mains Objective Type Test 2017 contains Objective Type Questions of 200 Marks. All the subjects other than English Language, will be provided in English & Hindi. While English Language Questions will be given in English only.
Administrative Officer (AO) Generalist
- Reasoning Ability – 50 Marks
- English Language – 50 Marks
- General Awareness – 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks
Administrative Officer (AO) Specialist
- Reasoning Ability – 40 Marks
- English Language – 40 Marks
- General Awareness – 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 Marks
- Professional Knowledge – 40 Marks
Time Duration: 02 Hours
[II] Descriptive Test
The Descriptive Test contains Letter Writing and Essay Writing Questions of 30 Marks, details are given below_
- Letter Writing – 10 Marks
- Essay Writing – 20 Marks
Candidates who get higher marks in Objective Type Test, only those will be allowed to appear in Descriptive Test. Oriental Insurance Company will shortlist the candidates for Interview on the basis of their score in both Objective Type Test and Descriptive Test.
Please note that Objective Type Test and Descriptive Test of OICL AO Mains Exam 2017 will be conducted one by one on the same day i.e. 18th November 2017.
Important Instructions for OICL AO Interview and Document Verification
Oriental Insurance Company will conduct Interview for Administrative Officer Scale I after completion of Preliminary and Mains Exams. Almost three times candidates of total available posts will be called up for Interview and Document Verification. The Ratio for Selection of Candidate by Performance in Written Exam and Interview will be 80 : 20.
Candidates are advised to keep following Documents in Original with them at the time of attending OICL AO Interview 2017:
- Printout of Valid Interview Call Letter.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/10th School Leaving Certificate).
- Photo ID proof as mentioned in IDENTITY VERIFICATION section of the Advertisement.
- Mark Sheets and Degree/Diploma Certificates of 10th Class, 10+2, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Caste Certificate, Category Certificate as applicable for you.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility for AO post.
For more information OICL Administrative Officer Syllabus 2017 AO Exam Scheme for Prelims and Mains Exam 2017, kindly visit official website at www.orientalinsurance.org.in.