ONGC Nazira Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline for 782 Apprentice Posts:
ONGC Nazira Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification is Released on official website at www.ongcindia.com. ONGC India wants to recruit 782 vacant posts of Apprentice in various trades. Candidates who have required qualification, should apply for ONGC Nazira Recruitment 2017. The candidates will be selected for available post based on Rules under Apprentices Act 1961.
ONGC India Recruitment Board is inviting Offline Application from young and educated candidates with technical qualification for Apprentice posts. Candidates are advised to go through complete notification carefully to know all rules and regulations of this recruitment. ONGC India will accept Application Form for Apprentice Post by Offline Mode Only.
Interested candidates need to fill up Form A Application with required details, attach necessary documents and send it to ONGC’s Address. The Prescribed Application Form must be sent either by Speed Post or Registered Post. Application submitted by any other mode will be straightaway Rejected by ONGC India. The Application Form must be reached to ONGC on or before 3rd November 2017.
ONGC Nazira Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of Recruitment||ONGC Nazira Apprentice Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||782 Posts|
|Job Location||As per instruction of ONGC at the time of appointment|
|Department to Work||Departments under ONGC Nazira|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode Only|
|Apprentice Application Form||Available on ONGC Website|
|Last Date of Application Submission||3rd November 2017|
ONGC Nazira Apprentice Trade wise Vacancy 2017 Details:
|Trade/ Discipline of Apprentice||Total Posts|
|02||Cabin/Room Attendant||06 posts|
|03||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||15 posts|
|04||Draughtsman (Civil)||04 posts|
|06||Electronics Mechanic||04 posts|
|08||House Keeper (Corporate)||10 posts|
|09||Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance||14 posts|
|10||Instrument Mechanic||30 posts|
|11||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||29 posts|
|12||Library Assistant||02 posts|
|14||Mechanic (Motor vehicle)||23 posts|
|15||Mechanic Diesel||149 posts|
|16||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||02 posts|
|17||Secretarial Assistant||104 posts|
|18||Store Keeper||10 posts|
|20||Welder (Gas & Electric)||53 posts|
As on 1st November 2017, Age of the Candidate must be at least 18 Years.
For more details on Age Limit and Relaxation in Age Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Educational Qualification for ONGC Nazira Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed 10th Class and 12th Class (10+2) from a government recognized education board.
Moreover, candidate must have obtained Trade Certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute or university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, regular course only). The applicant must have obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organization as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates will be selected for Apprentice post through three stages mentioned below_
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
Pay Scale/Stipend Details:
During the period of Apprenticeship, candidate will be paid Monthly Stipend as per Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Documents to Enclose with Application Form:
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (except candidates from Assam, Manipur and Jammu & Kashmir)
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Institute / University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC duly issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable)
How to Apply Online for ONGC Nazira Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.ongcindia.com.
- Find out Careers section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Notification for Engagement of Apprentice under Apprentices Act 1961.
- Click on Notification link to reach next page.
- Search for Nazira and select the link to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Official Notification carefully and find Prescribed Application Form at the end.
- Print the Application Form and fill it up with necessary details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photo in the box given on upper right of form.
- Attach required documents with Application Form.
- Put your Application Form with Enclosures into an envelope.
- Send the Application Form to following address by Speed Post or Registered Post.
I/C HR-ER, ONGC Assam Asset,
Nazira, District – Sivasagar pin- 785685
|Date of Issue of Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Application Form||16th October 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||3rd November 2017
Up to 05:00PM
|Merit List will be Declared On||December 2017 or January 2018|