Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 350 Clerk Vacancy:
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification is released for 350 Clerk Posts. Candidates who have necessary qualification, can apply online via official website at www.sssc.gov.in. Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff is inviting Online Application from Graduate candidates of Punjab and Haryana in 2017.
Interested candidates can submit their Application Form online from 4th September 2017. The Application should be submitted into two steps. Candidates are able to complete Step I Registration before 3rd October 2017. While Final Submission of Application is available up to 6th October 2017.
The SSSC Board will not accept any application after the Closing Date. Punjab and Haryana High Court wants to recruit various posts of Clerk through Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test. Candidates who will secure higher marks in both Written and Computer Test, will be called up for Document Verification.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of Authority||Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh|
|Name of Recruitment||Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|Number of Posts||350 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||As per instructions of Recruitment Board|
|Department to Work||Subordinate Courts under Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.sssc.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||3rd October 2017|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General Category: 107 posts
- SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh /Balmiki): 39 posts
- SC of Punjab (Other SC): 35 posts
- BC or OBC of Punjab: 38 posts
- PHC of Punjab: 22 posts
- Ex-Servicemen (General Category): 62 posts
- Ex-Servicemen SC Category: 33 posts
- Ex-Servicemen BC /OBC Category: 14 posts
As on 1st January 2017, Age of candidate must be at least 18 Years and 37 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Categories Candidates of Punjab State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained Degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Equivalent Exam from a government recognized university.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have opted Punjabi as one of the subjects in Matriculation Exam.
Candidate must have good proficiency in Computer Operations i.e. Word Processing and Spread Sheets.
Candidates need to pay Application Fee as under_
(Amount in INR)
|02||SC, BC, OBC, EXM of the State of Punjab||Rs.250/-|
|03||PHC of Punjab||General||Rs.500/-|
|SC, BC, OBC, EXM||Rs.125/-|
|04||Reserved Categories of Other State||Rs.1000/-|
Application Fee should be paid by Cash Deposit to ant branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected for Clerk post on the basis of following procedure_
- Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
After appointment as Clerk in Subordinate Courts, candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
The salary, pay and allowances of selected candidates will be provided as per latest rules and instructions adopted by Government of Punjab.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.sssc.gov.in.
- Find and Select Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab).
- Navigate to Advertisement link and download it as PDF.
- Read whole Advertisement carefully and get back to previous page.
- Click on the link Online Registration for New User (Step I).
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee at SBI Bank and save Cash Deposit Receipt as reference.
- Login with your Registration Number and Password for Step II Registration.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of Step II.
- Save your Registration Number and Password for future activities.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Candidate can Apply Online From: 4th September 2017
Last Date /Time for Step I Registration: 3rd October 2017 till 02:00PM
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 4th October 2017 (Within Banking Hours)
Last Date /Time for Step II Registration: 6th October 2017 till 11:59PM
Last date for Editing of Applications: 6th October 2017 till 11:59PM
For more information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released for 350 Clerk Posts, Application Form & Online Registration Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.highcourtchd.gov.in or www.sssc.gov.in.