Punjab University Admission 2017-18 Online Application for UG, PG Degree and Diploma & Certificate Courses at admissions.puchd.ac.in:
Punjab University has recently issued an advertisement about UG and PG Admission 2017-18 on its official website at admissions.puchd.ac.in. Candidates who are looking for admission to an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree or Diploma Course, are suggested to fill up online application form. Punjab University is all set to give admission to deserving candidates to fill up available seats in general quota, reserved quota and sports quota respectively.
Punjab University is calling up online application from HSC and Graduation Exam qualified candidates to give admission to UG, PG Degree, Diploma and Certificate Courses in 2017-2018. Interested candidates have to apply online for Punjab University Admission 2017-18 via official web portal at admissions.puchd.ac.in. The Admission Department of Punjab University will accept online application form for UG, PG Degree up to 8th July 2017 and for Diploma & Certificate Courses up to 14th July 2017.
Punjab University Admission 2017-18 Apply Online at admissions.puchd.ac.in
Punjab University offers online admission to various courses at graduate and postgraduate level in 2017. Candidates who wish to get admission into a college/institute under Punjab University, should not miss this opportunity. Because once the seats are full, university won’t be able to allow any candidate. Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves online at admissions.puchd.ac.in and then fill up online application form. Here we provide complete details about Punjab University Admission Procedure 2017-18 as follows:
Name of University:
Punjab University, Chandigarh
Name of Program:
Punjab University Admission 2017-18
List of Courses (Category wise):
BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.E, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, LLB etc.
MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, M.P.Ed etc.
Diploma & Certificate Courses
Various Diploma Courses
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Candidate must have passed following qualification:
- At least 10+2 Exam to get admission to UG Degree Course
- At least UG Degree Exam to get admission to PG Degree Course
- At least 10th Class/12th Class to get admission to Diploma/PG Diploma Course
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
Application Registration Fee:
Candidate can apply for 04 Courses only on 01 Admission Form:
- For Admission to 01 Course Rs. 300/- will be charged
- For Admission to 02 Courses Rs. 400/- will be charged
- For Admission to 03 Courses Rs. 500/- will be charged
- For Admission to 04 Courses Rs. 600/- will be charged
Candidate intending to apply for more than 04 Courses is required to submit another Admission Form at an additional fee of Rs. 300/-.
Application Fee, once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Punjab University will provide admission to various courses on the basis of candidates’ Academic Merits and Score in Entrance Test /Aptitude Test /CET-PG /GATE /JEE etc.
List of Documents Required to Claim for Fee Concession at the time of Admission:
Punjab University also provides concession in course fee to candidates who cannot afford because of poor economic condition. Following Documents should be submitted by candidate and verified by Punjab University Admission Department:
- Concession be applicable for tuition fee only.
- Proof of Death be submitted by the candidate.
- There should be no academic arrears in the year of getting the benefit.
- 10% of tuition fee plus admissible funds be taken from such students at the time of admission in the 1st year. After confirming the claim of the students, the concerned Chairperson/Director will recommend the refund of 10% tuition fee paid by the student.
- For subsequent years, no tuition fee be charged from the eligible students those who fulfill the conditions. However fee towards funds shall be paid by the student.
- Student should not involve in ragging or any other misconduct/violation of University Rules.
- Student must attain the minimum percentage of attendance as prescribed by the University in the current year i.e. not less than 75%.
- Family income of student does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- p.a.
- Student must submit evidence in the form of affidavit duly attested by the 1st class Magistrate certifying that:–
- The income of the surviving mother or guardian is not more than 2,50,000/- per annum including the income accruing from agricultural land or any urban property/shop/business.
- Not getting any fellowship/scholarship from any source. If getting any fellowship/scholarship, the student will have to refund the amount of fellowship/scholarship to the University to get the benefit of 100% exemption in tuition fee under this category.
How to Apply Online for Punjab University Admission 2017-18:
- Log on to official website at admissions.puchd.ac.in.
- Find out Online Admission & Entrance link and select it.
- Then click on the Website of your desired course to proceed to Admission Page.
- Register yourself and fill up online application form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph, Signature and other documents as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as mentioned and save the Fee Receipt.
- Submit the application form online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of application form for record and further use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application
- For UG, PG Degree Courses: 8th July 2017
- For Diploma & Certificate Courses: 14th July 2017
Kindly go to Official Website at admissions.puchd.ac.in to know more about Punjab University Admission 2017-18 Notification, Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, Required Documents List, Important Dates and Steps to apply online for Punjab University UG, PG Admission 2017-2018.