Apply Online at rajsanskrit.nic.in 2017 for 1829 Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Department of Sanskrit Education has just issued an Advertisement about Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 Exam Date. Government of Rajasthan has announced 1829 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher vacancies. Candidates who have passed REET or RTET Exam, are eligible to apply online for this recruitment. The Application Form can be submitted from 14th September 2017 at www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 2 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Notification
- 3 Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy in Detail:
- 4 Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- 5 Selection Process for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- 6 How to Apply Online for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 7 Click Here to Apply Online for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 [Link Activate on 14.09.2017]
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 will be processed through REET/RTET Exam Marks and Final Selection. On completion of Recruitment Process, candidates will be appointed as Sanskrit Teacher in TSP and Non TSP Area of Rajasthan. Candidates are required to teach Class I to V after appointment as Sanskrit Teacher. Interested candidates need to submit Online Application at official website on or before 13th October 2017.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment Notification
|Name of Authority||Department of Sanskrit Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of Recruitment||Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher
3rd Grade General Teacher
|Number of Vacancies||1829 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||TSP and Non TSP Areas of Rajasthan|
|Department to Work||Government Schools of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th October 2017|
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy in Detail:
- Sanskrit Teacher – 62 posts
- General Teacher – 64 posts
Non TSP Area
- Sanskrit Teacher – 784 posts
- General Teacher – 919 posts
As on 1st July 2018, Age of the candidate must be in between 18 Years and 35 Years.
Age Relaxation will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Rajasthan State as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have obtained following degree or diploma qualification from a government recognized university/institution_
- Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent Traditional Sanskrit Exam with at least 50% marks and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education /Four Year Bachelor of Elementary Education /Two Year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Varistha Upadhyaya or its equivalent Traditional Sanskrit Exam with Shastri (Graduation) and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Senior Secondary Exam with at least 50% marks and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education /Four Year Bachelor of Elementary Education /Two Year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Graduation and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
In addition academic degree, candidates must have passed Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) 2011 or 2012, OR passed Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET) 2015.
For more details on eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Candidates need to pay Application Fee as follows_
- General and Creamy Layer BC: Rs.100/-
- Non Creamy Layer BC: Rs.70/-
- SC and ST: Rs.60/-
Candidates who wish to apply for both Sanskrit Teacher and General Teacher posts, are required to pay separate Fee for each application.
Application Fee should be paid through E-Mitra Kiosk and it cannot be Refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Process for Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Department of Sanskrit Education will prepare Three Merit List of Candidates based upon their Marks in REET 2015, RTET 2011 and RTET 2012.
On the basis of Merit List, candidates will be called up for Document Verification and Final Selection.
- After appointed as Sanskrit Teacher or General Teacher, candidates will receive Fixed Salary Rs.13200/- per month for Two Years Probation cum Training Period.
- After satisfactory completion of Two Years, candidates will be paid Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-.
- During the period of probation/training, candidate is not eligible to receive any allowance other than Fixed Salary mentioned above.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website at www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- Find out Advertisement 2017 and select it to open relevant page.
- Click on the link Detailed advertisement Teacher Level- 1 (class I – V) Sanskrit General (Gr.lll) 2017.
- Download Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Log on to official portal at www.sos.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Register yourself with some basic details and create your SOS ID.
- Login with your SOS ID and Password to begin.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee by E-Mitra Kiosk and save Fee Receipt as proof.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application ID/Number, SOS ID and Password for future activities.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and more use.
Commencement of Online Application: 14th September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: 13th October 2017
Click Here to Apply Online for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 [Link Activate on 14.09.2017]
For more information about Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Department of Sanskrit Education for 1829 posts of Sanskrit and General Teacher, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to Apply for 3rd Grade Sanskrit/General Teacher etc., kindly refer Detailed Advertisement and visit Official Website at www.rajsanskrit.nic.in.