Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Notification available very soon at www.rajexcise.gov.in. Apply Online for 950 Abkari Vibhag Constable Vacancy
Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017
- 1 Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017
- 2 Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Constable Recruitment 2017
- 3 Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 4 Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017:
- 5 Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- 6 How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017:
Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 is released for 950 Excise Constable posts. Rajasthan Excise Department wants to recruit 10+2 passed candidates as Excise Constable in 2017. The Online Application for Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 is submitted at www.rajexcise.gov.in. Candidates who wish to get a government job in Rajasthan, should not miss this golden chance.
Rajasthan State Excise Department invites online application from young and enthusiastic candidates to fill up various posts of Excise Constable. Rajasthan Excise Constable Application Form 2017 is likely to commence in September 2017. Candidates are required to go through Eligibility Criteria carefully, before applying online. All the candidates must complete their application form submission within prescribed time limit, Excise Department will not allow any application after the closing date.
Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Constable Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates have to apply online for Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Excise Constable Recruitment 2017. The Excise Department will not accept application form by any other method. In order to get the job in Excise Department of Rajasthan, candidates will have to clear all stages of selection with higher marks. Candidates will be selected as Excise Constable based upon their talent seen in Written Exam and Interview.
Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Authority||Integrated Excise Management System,
Excise Department of Rajasthan
|Name of Recruitment||Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Excise Department Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Excise Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||950 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Rajasthan State|
|Department to Work||Excise Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||September 2017|
Age of the candidate must be at least 18 Years and Not more than 30 Years.
Age Limit will be calculated by considering candidate’s birth year. Relaxation in Upper Age limit is given to Reserved Categories candidates of Rajasthan State. Reservation Benefits are applicable to SC, ST, OBC, PH, Ex-Servicemen as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam in respective stream/discipline from a government recognized Education Board.
Candidate must have Working Knowledge of Computer and knowledge of local language of relevant district/region.
For more details on educational eligibility, kindly refer Official Notification.
Candidates are required to pay Application Fee as described in Official Notification.
Application Fee is compulsory for candidates, any application submitted without Fee Payment will be Rejected by Excise Department. Application Fee once paid, cannot be Refunded under any circumstances.
Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
Excise Department of Rajasthan will select deserving candidates on the basis of following tests_
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Candidates who fail to qualify in any stage of selection, will be dismissed from Excise Constable Recruitment Process.
After selected as Excise Constable, candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale applicable as per rules. In addition to Basic Salary, candidates will also receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other admissible allowances provided by Government of Rajasthan.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.rajexcise.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it to go to relevant page.
- Navigate to Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 for 950 Excise Constable Posts.
- Click on Advertisement link to download Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the whole advertisement carefully to know recruitment rules and procedure.
- Get back to previous page and select Online Application link.
- Register yourself and fill up your Application Form for Excise Constable post.
- Provide your personal, educational and communication details as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Also upload your Result Mark Sheet and Caste Certificate as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee by online or offline payment method.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: September 2017
Closing Date for Online Application: October 2017
Date of Written Exam: Announce later
For more information about Rajasthan Abkari Vibhag Recruitment 2017 Advertisement released by Excise Department of Rajasthan for 950 Excise Constable posts, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Selection, Steps to apply online for Rajasthan Excise Constable Recruitment 2017 etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.rajexcise.gov.in.