Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 13582 Constable Bharti at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Notification is released for 13582 Constable Posts on official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Police Department of Rajasthan wants to recruit various vacancies of Constable General, Constable Driver and Constable Operator posts in 2017-2018. Candidates who live in any district of Rajasthan State, is eligible to apply online for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1 Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Details
- 2 Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017
- 3 Raj Police Constable Online Application Form 2017 Notification
- 4 Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy Detail 2017:
- 5 Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
- 6 Other Eligibility Criteria for Raj Police Constable Job 2017:
- 7 Rajasthan Police recruitment Selection Process:
- 8 How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan State Police Department invites online applications from young and educated candidates for 13582 vacant posts of Constable. Candidates must have SSC and/or HSC qualification to take part in Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017. Online Application is available on official portal at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in up to 22nd September 2017.
Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017
Candidates have to submit Application Form for Constable within prescribed time limit. Rajasthan Police Department will not accept any application after the mentioned deadline. Moreover, candidates have to fill up the Application Form as per rules otherwise their form will be Rejected. The Format of Application Form is available to download on official website. Candidates are advised to go through full article before applying online for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2017.
Raj Police Constable Online Application Form 2017 Notification
|Name of Authority||Rajasthan Police Department,
Government of Rajasthan
|Name of Recruitment||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017|
|Name of Posts||
|Total Number of Vacancies||13582 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Rajasthan|
|Department to Work||Police Department of Rajasthan|
|Area of Work||
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd September 2017|
Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy Detail 2017:
- Constable General: 10255 posts
- Constable Driver: 812 posts
- Constable Operator: 61 posts
- Constable Band: 120 posts
- Constable General: 997 posts
- Constable Driver: 57 posts
- Constable Band: 12 posts
Saharia /Tribal Area
- Constable General: 358 posts
- Constable Driver: 24 posts
As on 1st January 2014, Age of candidate must be in between the Criteria as under_
For Constable Driver
- Male Candidate: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 26 Years
- Female Candidate: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 31 Years
For Constable General, Operator, Band
- Male Candidate: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 23 Years
- Female Candidate: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 28 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided to Reserved Categories Candidates of Rajasthan as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
Candidate must have passed necessary degree or diploma qualification from a government recognized education board or university.
- Constable in District Police: SSC/10th Class/Secondary or Equivalent Exam.
- Constable in R.A.C Battallion: Minimum 8th Class Exam passed.
- Constable Operator: Higher Secondary/10+2 in Science Stream with Physics and Mathematics.
Other Eligibility Criteria for Raj Police Constable Job 2017:
In addition to Age & Academic Qualifications, candidates must meet following criteria for Constable post in Rajasthan Police_
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and Hindi Writing in Devanagari Script.
- Candidate must have Minimum Physical Standards and good Medical Health as mentioned in Official Notification.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay Application Fee and Exam Fee as follows_
Application Fee is Rs.30/-, out of which Rs.20/- is Online Form Charges and Rs.10/- Exam Fee Payment Charges.
- General, OBC, EBC Categories: Rs.200/-
- SC, ST Categories of Rajasthan: Rs.150/-
Kindly note that Application Fee and Exam Fee are Non Refundable and Non Transferable.
Rajasthan Police recruitment Selection Process:
Rajasthan Police Department will select deserving candidates through_
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Endurance Test
- Document Verification and Final Selection
After appointment, candidate will be paid Salary as follows_
- For First Two Years of Service: Rs.7900/- Fixed Salary per month.
- After Two Years, Pay Scale: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month.
Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2017 is an important document. Candidates must download their Admit Card to take part in Constable Written Exam. Candidates who have applied for Constable Driver post, need not to appear in Written Test. Rajasthan Police will arrange Driving Test for them. Candidates should visit official website at www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in to download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2017.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- Log on to official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find and Select Recruitment section to reach relevant page.
- Navigate to Rajasthan Police Recruitment Web Portal Link.
- Click on the link or directly visit @www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Select Application Form link to begin.
- Register yourself and fill up Online Application Form.
- Provide your personal, educational and other details as required.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images.
- Also upload your Caste/Community Certificate as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee and Exam Fee by E-Mitra Kiosk.
- Save Fee Receipt as proof of fee payment.
- Submit your Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application Form for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 22nd September 2017
Last Date for Fee Submission via E-Mitra: 20th September 2017
For more information about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 for 13582 posts of Constable General, Operator, Driver and Band, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process etc., kindly refer Official Notification and visit official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in and www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in.